Please Pray for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aqua
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Aqua

Guest
Hello first I would like to say great site! And second I need your prayers please.
I grew up Pentecostal and I absolutely love my church. Great preaching, fellowship and you can feel the power when you walk in the door.Ever since my parents have passed it seems something is hindering me from the only place that makes sense. I go sometimes, enjoy myself very much and determined to keep on. But then it happens, I lag behind. And then I'm ashamed. Im extremely sad that I am not strong to know how to handle it. I pray, I've felt Him with me and I have seen miracles He has done. Now, I am going through a lot of temptations I am not proud to admit. I have been blessed with a great husband and beautiful little girl and due to have another in November.And would not do anything to hurt either, I told my husband my problems and he stands by me. Please pray that with His guidance and strength I will overcome this huge temptation, and get back to where I need to be and then some. Thank you all!
 
Hello first I would like to say great site! And second I need your prayers please.
I grew up Pentecostal and I absolutely love my church. Great preaching, fellowship and you can feel the power when you walk in the door.Ever since my parents have passed it seems something is hindering me from the only place that makes sense. I go sometimes, enjoy myself very much and determined to keep on. But then it happens, I lag behind. And then I'm ashamed. Im extremely sad that I am not strong to know how to handle it. I pray, I've felt Him with me and I have seen miracles He has done. Now, I am going through a lot of temptations I am not proud to admit. I have been blessed with a great husband and beautiful little girl and due to have another in November.And would not do anything to hurt either, I told my husband my problems and he stands by me. Please pray that with His guidance and strength I will overcome this huge temptation, and get back to where I need to be and then some. Thank you all!


Funny that you are raised Pentecostal I was too for a while then lost my way then found my way back to God. But I will be praying for you.
 
I'm new at this whole thing, so I really hope that you get this reply. I somehow was able to read your post, and I am prayed for you immediately after. There's power in prayer, and everything will be o.k.Thinking of you, in Christian love, Godsgrl
 
I will be praying. Just remember you are not alone. The Prince of Peace is with you and He will ultimately give you the grace you need. Have a blessed day and have faith in prayer. Amazing things will happen. Hope everything works out.
 
Thank you all! I have felt better since I asked for prayer, and I know that God is listening. Thanks so much for praying for me, I know He is in control!