Please pray for my best friend

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2015
381
29
28
I cannot say what is going on but, please pray for him physically.


I'm concerned and I told him I didn't want anything to happen to him. Just please lift him up in prayer if you don't mind. I'd really appreciate it and would like peace of mind in knowing he will be okay.
 
Lord we pray for Maniastar's friend, let you hear this prayer request, and bless, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!
 
The Lord is faithful to hear and answer our prayers! We are believing your friend is being healed in Jesus, sister ManiaStar.
 
Dear Lord you know ManiaStars friends situation we ask that you would look after his friend and protect him. Amen