Please pray for my friend!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovehillsong
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ilovehillsong

Guest
My friend's name is Melissa. For about three months she has been on crutches, and the doctors don't know why. She can feel only pain below her right knee. The more she tries to put weight on it the worse it gets. Today she was in hospital having more tests, but they still have no idea what is wrong. She will have to stay on crutches for the foreseeable future, and we don't know whether or not she will be able to resume her normal life. First they thought it was her tendons, then that it was broken, but the truth is no-one really knows what is wrong. She also suffers from dizzy spells, so is having tests done for that too.

When I asked her whether she would mind if I prayed for her, she said that it would make her feel really good that someone cared, even though she is not a Christian. I asked her before I started this thread, and she said the same.

Please pray for Melissa!
 
I believe I know what your friend has. We had this very thing happen to my daughter. It was tree months and my stubborness that brought us to the specialist that knew how to treat her. Tell her mom to have the dr. lokk into a disorder called reflux nerovasulor sympathetic disorder.
One tell tail sign is that it is triggered by an injury. The pain will continue to increase and spread. Is she at the point where you cannot even touch he foot or leg with out caussing severe pain? If so please tell her mom of this disorder as the sooner you can start tharapy the better.
If you or her mom have more questions I will be happy to help. I know the difficulty in diagnosing this.But it is able to be compleatly cured.
You friend is in my prayers for a compleat healing.
God bless, pickles
 
Thank you! I will tell her. I think it did start with an injury, and ur right, she cant even touch it without it hurting loads.

God Bless pickles, u have answered my prayers, and hers.
 
Thank you! I will tell her. I think it did start with an injury, and ur right, she cant even touch it without it hurting loads.

God Bless pickles, u have answered my prayers, and hers.

Please let me know how all goes for her. Also if her mom has any questions tell her Ill be happy to help.
It was a frustrating getting the diagnosis, In fact at the time this happened to my daughter there were only two drs in the whole united states that knew how to treat this.
We were very blessed that we lived in the place where one of the drs worked. There were some that had to travel a long way for help here.
The treatment is very spacific and if a dr does not know what to do it can increase the recovery time. It was 15 yrs ago that my daughter had this, so hopefully more drs know what to do now.
But it is a compleatly treatable condition.
She continues to be in my prayers for healing in Jesus Our Lord and savior.
God bless, pickles
 
I will pray not only that she is better but that she may see Christ in your life and come to know him/
 
Update time: soz ive been away for a while. They don't think its reflex neurovasculor sympathetic disorder, and the prediction is 3 more months on crutches. At least she might be off by the summer. And the dizziness, after lots of bizarre tests, was found to be simply that not enough blood was getting to her brain. So now she has to lie down with her legs in the air whenever she feels dizzy. Apparently it only gets as serious as it got for her in skinny white females, so its just bad luck.
 
Thankyou so much for the update.
Im sorry she is having a hard time of it.
She has been and will continue to be in my prayers.
Hugs and God bless, pickles
 
Thankyou so much for the update.
Im sorry she is having a hard time of it.
She has been and will continue to be in my prayers.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

Thank you, pickles. God Bless.