please pray for my mom Glora in so much pain and cancer eating her alive

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Bioforge's mom Gloria, please remove pain & cancer from her body. Lord let your strength, healing, and peace be upon her. Lord please heal and bless Bioforge's mom Gloria, and you be glorified, in Jesus loving nsme, Amen!

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Dear Friend, I pray you know the presence and comfort of the Lord at this time; I am reminded of these words...

And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

With love in Christ x

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
May the peace of God , surpass all your understanding , and guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus...

Let your tears fall , and know the Lord you God is with you...
One day you will see and rejoice knowing that she is now in Heaven , singing and seeing Jesus face , may this bring you comfort in your hour of need...
...xox...

Bioforge

Jul 9, 2019
I lost My Mom and havin a tough time recovering

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
It's very early days right now ... rest in the Lord....give yourself a lot of time... be kind to yourself.....try to keep focussed on the Lord and give Him your pain ... your Mom would want that .... let your heart be comforted knowing she is in a wonderful place right now ...and one day all of God's people will be with Him forever...there will be no more death, no more crying, no more pain...
...xxxx

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Remain strong. Do something to remember her by and something that you give you closure, like go to the place of her resting every now and then. Or buy a necklace with her name, etc. Recovering can be really tough but you can and will recover over time. I lost my mum too in 2007, it was hard because she was my rock and best friend and i had to grow up fast and move out and start paying rent. I didnt even know about bills when i my mother was alive. I wish you best of luck. Good luck, i am praying for you/them.

K

kittycat7

When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.
Matthew 7:28-29

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I am so sorry to read this. Please forgive us for not having in our power to do more for your mom. It's horrible what she went through. I can't relate fully to you since I've never had a good relationship with my mom. It must be devastating for you. The pain you feel is a part of loving her. I am sure your mom doesn't want you to keep grieving, but to remember her and keep living, and to keep loving other people you still have by your side. I wish we could all go together hand in hand with our loved ones, but we all have different appointed times. I am hoping and praying that you will find acceptance, peace and comfort. Please reach out on Family subforum, there are other members who are going or have gone through similar difficult situations and they may be able to speak to you in a better way and maybe counsel you. I hope you are reaching out to people around you as well, even if you might not want to spend time with people much right now. Love in Jesus