Please pray for my mom

  • Thread starter Thread starter OwnReason4
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OwnReason4

Guest
My mom has taken antibiotics for being sick all the time the past few years and her body has become immune to them, so the viruses and bugs are getting out of wack.... the doctors say she'll die eventually because of them... and I have a friend who ironically just went to Seattle, WA to get surgery because of these same infections called 'super' bugs, please pray for a healing to pass over her. I love my mom so much. And I want her to live.
 
Thank you Lord for OwnReason4's mother's life God. Thank you for your mercy and goodness. Let healing come into her body Lord. Touch her that these virus' will leave her body. I speak a miraculous recovery into her body. I have faith in you Jesus. In Jesus' name cast out this sickness from her body. Let the Holy Ghost Comfort OwnReason4 through this hard time. We give you all the glory and the praise. In the name of Jesus, let the sickness leave her at this very moment that she shall be restored to perfect health God. I rebuke these demons from her, that you will send your angels down to protect her. In Jesus name. Hallelujah Jesus. Amen!
 
Your mom is in my prayers.
Im praying that the Holy Spirit kicks the superbug right out of your mom.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

Ps yes Seattle has had alot of success in beating the superbugs.
I dont know if they have tried lazer light tharapy yet for your mom, but my daughter had full recovery in this treatment. She did not have the superbug, but her recovery from a surgical infection was amazing.
God bless, pickles
 
Thank you guys so much. And Glory_Girl I am of course keeping her in my prayers. THank you guys.
 
i'll be praying God heals her, your both in my prayers.