Please Pray for My Mom

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am very sorry to hear this news. May the Lord bring your Mother healing and cover her in every way - spiritually, emotionally, and physically. May He bring you all comfort, peace, and wisdom to get through this time and accept His will. Special prayers for your family members who are being called by Christ. It does sound like steps in the right direction are happening, and that's really good to hear.
Amen...!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
I'm sorry I don't have the ability to PM. Can you post it anyway?

My Mom will likely pick the ones she can cook or blend into a smoothie!


🕊
Link to Sources<

I do not treat cancer patients.
I'm just offering prayers and information that you all can look into.
As you read previously, people use various mushrooms in a prescribed manner for the variety and person.

I have posted an American Indian Tea that I brewed today to boost my immune system. It's helping already. You can search my previous posts with that term to learn how I used it for my dog. Her tumor shrunk and she was better. I can't say it will work for everyone else, but it's knocked out infections and all kinds of things in my family.
The provider should be helpful in providing details on use. It's not difficult, just I would start there today if I had a similar challenge.
The other mushroom providers might offer dried mushrooms. Do searches and ask God for directions.
Other providers might offer a different protocol. Everything has dosages preparation, etc.
Main thing is that I would not give up or put it off.

Does she eat sugar?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
Link to Sources<

I do not treat cancer patients.
I'm just offering prayers and information that you all can look into.
As you read previously, people use various mushrooms in a prescribed manner for the variety and person.

I have posted an American Indian Tea that I brewed today to boost my immune system. It's helping already. You can search my previous posts with that term to learn how I used it for my dog. Her tumor shrunk and she was better. I can't say it will work for everyone else, but it's knocked out infections and all kinds of things in my family.
The provider should be helpful in providing details on use. It's not difficult, just I would start there today if I had a similar challenge.
The other mushroom providers might offer dried mushrooms. Do searches and ask God for directions.
Other providers might offer a different protocol. Everything has dosages preparation, etc.
Main thing is that I would not give up or put it off.

Does she eat sugar?


She's been watching a lot of health advice on YouTube which she tries on us. We don't want to refuse her "healthy concoctions" because of her situation, so we eat or drink whatever she makes from those videos, even if we're not crazy about them or forced to consume them EVERY SINGLE DAY, lol!

Thanks for the sources! We'll see what she does with the info....


🕊
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
your mom is in my prayers. i hope she is not living in pain.


For whatever reason, not sure if it's connected to her diagnosis, but her left shoulder is hurting. She doesn't let this stop her from being active though. She actually washes the dished with one hand. It is an amazing example of her strength to keep going in life and not let anything keep her down. I think part of that is because of God but she has always been like this.


🕊
 
  • Like
Reactions: vassal and Standard
For whatever reason, not sure if it's connected to her diagnosis, but her left shoulder is hurting. She doesn't let this stop her from being active though. She actually washes the dished with one hand. It is an amazing example of her strength to keep going in life and not let anything keep her down. I think part of that is because of God but she has always been like this.


🕊
my greatness, what a resilient lady. she's an inspiration.
 
She's been watching a lot of health advice on YouTube which she tries on us. We don't want to refuse her "healthy concoctions" because of her situation, so we eat or drink whatever she makes from those videos, even if we're not crazy about them or forced to consume them EVERY SINGLE DAY, lol!

Thanks for the sources! We'll see what she does with the info..

She's been watching a lot of health advice on YouTube which she tries on us. We don't want to refuse her "healthy concoctions" because of her situation, so we eat or drink whatever she makes from those videos, even if we're not crazy about them or forced to consume them EVERY SINGLE DAY, lol!

Thanks for the sources! We'll see what she does with the info....


🕊
She sounds like a major blessing. I asked about sugar because something that Drs don't seem to tell patients is that it feeds cancer and makes it grow. It is very inflammatory too.
If she needs to talk, we now have that app available.

God bless you all
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
She sounds like a major blessing. I asked about sugar because something that Drs don't seem to tell patients is that it feeds cancer and makes it grow. It is very inflammatory too.
If she needs to talk, we now have that app available.

God bless you all

My Mom is shy about social apps though.

She doesn’t intake too much sugar but I'll let her know what you said. She'll probably want to reduce it further. Maybe I should too.


🕊
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
women are stronger then Men!
that may be universally true. i have seen, in my lifetime, women be more resilient & steadfast than men. especially when the subject is their kids. they will go to the ends of the earth for protection of kids. my wife is a huge "non quitter" as i am. 1 of the reasons we get along so well. we both are "busyaholics". once in a while i read Proverbs 31: 10-31.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
My Mom is shy about social apps though.

She doesn’t intake too much sugar but I'll let her know what you said. She'll probably want to reduce it further. Maybe I should too.


🕊
I produced a quick review on scientific literature I attach a PDF document for more information, compiled by AI with my instructions, I worked on cancer research for more than 10 years, if you need anything I will research for you just let me know

Yes sugar feeds cancer cells they go in glucose mode as their exclusive source of energy

I will pray for your Mother and your family.

Blessings ❤️
 

Attachments

I produced a quick review on scientific literature I attach a PDF document for more information, compiled by AI with my instructions, I worked on cancer research for more than 10 years, if you need anything I will research for you just let me know

Yes sugar feeds cancer cells they go in glucose mode as their exclusive source of energy

I will pray for your Mother and your family.

Blessings ❤️
you are a benefit!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
Just to keep positive perspective, I like listening to this song. My Mom likes "older" Christian music. I might post that someday.

This song is so cheerful and so positive about seeing your Christian loved ones again: I love this song much!


TobyMac - Heaven On My Mind (Official Visualizer)



When this world’s behind me
And my days are all through
You try and find me
I’ll try and find you
When this world’s behind me
And we see it’s all true
You’ll know where to find me
I know that I’ll find you in Heaven

I’ll come and find you in Heaven


TobyMac - Heaven On My Mind (Official Music Video)



🕊
 
  • Love
Reactions: vassal
one last thing a bit more controversial and the Big pharma hare this one "Ivermectin" the MDd's wont go for it yet but some people used it without telling their doctors with what whatever drugs they prescribed with results. this is just info and i include a dox file for info only.
 

Attachments

She's been watching a lot of health advice on YouTube which she tries on us. We don't want to refuse her "healthy concoctions" because of her situation, so we eat or drink whatever she makes from those videos, even if we're not crazy about them or forced to consume them EVERY SINGLE DAY, lol!

Thanks for the sources! We'll see what she does with the info....


🕊

Dr Peter Osborne wrote a great book, No Grain No Pain . He recommended a no grain diet for a number of reasons.

I posted a new thread today on the most destructive poison ever used. My brother liked to spray it on Mom's yard. He was told not to spray the liquid cancer and told why, so he doubled down even after killing our dog with it. He then gave my Mom cancer twice. I'm sharing this because there are some things that are highly carcinogenic that we are not aware of.
When we do everything we possibly can to eliminate toxins, the organs don't have to struggle so much and can begin to heal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm

I recommend subscribing with all notifications . He will send you a notice Thursday to let you know what time that day he will be teaching and taking questions. I would ask him a concise question with pertinent details.

I Would also do searches on his channel with key words.
He's a wealth of information.
 

Dr Peter Osborne wrote a great book, No Grain No Pain . He recommended a no grain diet for a number of reasons.

I posted a new thread today on the most destructive poison ever used. My brother liked to spray it on Mom's yard. He was told not to spray the liquid cancer and told why, so he doubled down even after killing our dog with it. He then gave my Mom cancer twice. I'm sharing this because there are some things that are highly carcinogenic that we are not aware of.
When we do everything we possibly can to eliminate toxins, the organs don't have to struggle so much and can begin to heal.


Thanks for this! I watched the video and looked up the weedkiller. I told my mother that maybe the gardening company that takes care of our lawn might be using this product. It's not banned in my state. She's distracted right now, so we will talk about this later today.


🕊
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness