Please pray for my Nanny

  • Thread starter Thread starter doll
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doll

Guest
My Nanny (granny) has to go get a liver ultrasound thursday and asked that I take her :(
she's had so many health problems over the year including much skin cancer removed. This is hard for me to talk about, I am finding shes not invincible. She raised me and shes always been the one person that i have who loves me, now that I have a son she baby sits and she loves him very much. I need her in my life I need her to stick around and I love her very much despite how bitter shes become over the last 5 years. I pray that her health improves and that she finds peace, I don't want her to be lonely and sick anymore. I want her to find a friend and her health. Please Lord , in Jesus name Amen.
 
praying for her that her tests will be normal..hang in there,although it might be hard God never gives us more than we can handle,tell everyone you care for that you love them at every given chance! somehow god works miracles when we need them at very upmost points..everything will be fine you'll see..