please pray for my passed husband

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 9, 2017
Hi Virginia, I’m so sorry. In times like this, you need a support group who will listen and give you encouragement. We are here for you and you can message us anytime.

I pray for comfort as you go through this, you will go near to God and you experience His peace that surpasses all understanding in Jesus name!
Thank you.
I just got a message from mortuary that they have to delay the flight to get my husband back home because they didn't Hawaii Health department‘s apostille as usual. It's really sad to hear that. I can do nothing but wait.
Hope thing's going well. Lord, please bless us.

Sep 12, 2017
Sorry to hear about your husband, but not likely to find many here to pray for the deceased. It is not biblical and seems to be more of a Catholic idea.
I agree, but I will pray that you can overcome this unfortunate event.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, please help Virginia to seek Your will for her life. Give her hope and joy in the Lord. Guide her steps so she will know what to do. Heal her heart. Thank You, Lord, that You understand everything she needs. In Christ's Name, Amen

Sep 9, 2017
It's really helpful to chat here with you guys. I believe it's God leading me to here at this hopeless moment. Thank you.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
We all love you virginia, strength among us is like a deep connection with God. I pray you find hope and faith in Jesus's name. Amen God bless you from your friends on here. Xx

Jan 25, 2017
Hi Virginia, how are you? I pray that things will be fine in Jesus name.

Thank you.
I just got a message from mortuary that they have to delay the flight to get my husband back home because they didn't Hawaii Health department‘s apostille as usual. It's really sad to hear that. I can do nothing but wait.
Hope thing's going well. Lord, please bless us.