Please pray for my wife

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I had a bout of costochondritis, it was relatively short lived (I think 45 minutes?) and never recurred, but
did send me to the hospital since every inhalation felt like a rib scraping against my heart, and this in the
middle of the night, and that sure woke me up. I will pray for your wife's health, and that this does not persist.
 
I’d recommend oil of oregano capsules, they have worked for all my pains serious and minor, last 20 yrs . It’s a natural wonder ! I believe God supplied it to me , it’s been a miracle in a bottle for me . I have beat so many health issues with it , but don’t talk to doctors about it they don’t like the natural things much . I could write a book on what it has done for me and others , when doctors had no answers. God bless !