Please pray for normal reports of my dad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hello dear brothers and sisters,

Praise the Lord, as a informed you months ago about my dad health issue, and again we are go for checkup now, so please pray for normal reports, and journeys accommodation everything please remember our family in ur daily prayers, we don't know anyone there and language too , now dad mom & me only going, I don't have dare and knowledge, but there is no another option, my brother and sister busy with jobs and coachings , of course I know will do great things with weaken persons like me , once again please pray for my dad. And for normal reports about ( hairy cell leukemia) , We need you're all prayers, thank you God bless you all.

Monica,
India.

N

NoNameMcgee

you and your family will be in my prayers, God bless you monica

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Isaiah 53:5

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
05..But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
AMEN.

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your dad’s health issue, Monica. Be assured of my prayers for him. Remember that no detail of our lives or no concern about our loved ones can ever escape God’s notice and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He prove Himself his healer and sustainer in many tangible ways. Please do keep us updated. Grace and peace to you and your family!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer, please bless with a normal report for monica's dad. Let you please answer this prayer and you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

K

kittycat7

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not corrupt and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.