Please pray for Priya's health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Dear Prayer Warriors,

Please pray for Priya who is not keeping good health and has pain in her ears due to cold. Please pray for her healing and good health. In Jesus name. Amen

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It makes me sad to see anyone in pain and I have certainly said a prayer for God to alleviate the pain in her ears by healing and for good health for her as well

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Dear Prayer Warriors,

Please pray for Priya who is not keeping good health and has pain in her ears due to cold. Please pray for her healing and good health. In Jesus name. Amen
Lord , we agree for your healing blessing to pour down on Priya and heal completely, in Jesus name, Amen.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Lord , we agree for your healing blessing to pour down on Priya and heal completely, in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you for taking the time to pray for someone that you don't even know. I believe you have a kind, decent and empathic heart. Please add my prayer to yours.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to pray for someone that you don't even know. I believe you have a kind, decent and empathic heart. Please add my prayer to yours.
Yes, I certainly will.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear Lord, the will of your children is for Priya to be healed. May it be your will also.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying for Priya’s healing, comfort and strength. Grace and peace to you and yours, friend!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray, please heal the ear and the pain be gone. Bless priya with a good health, also protect from cold which causes pain. Lord please bless priya. In Jesus precious name, Amen!