Please pray for safe travels/health as my friend and I are travelling internationally

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2015
381
29
28
My friend and I will be traveling out of the country tomorrow.

I am nervous, moreso for the flight then anything else. I'm still afraid to fly. The last time I flew anywhere was back in 2007.

Also please pray for health, safety for the both of us. We have heard some negative things about the area we are going to be in but am hoping/praying nothing bad will happen and that we'll both stay safe, happy, healthy and just have a great time.

And that my nerves will calm down and that I'll be feeling fine when tomorrow comes around.

We need to be careful about certain foods we eat and water. I don't want either of us to get sick or get hurt.
 
Lord bless the journey of maniastar and friend. remove any problems ahead and also the fear or worriness of travelling internationally. Be with them and take care. Yes Lord bless them both. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!
 
Praying for your and your friend's safety and health God bless
 
Heavenly Father we pray for Maniastar in her travels with her friend, we ask that you would provide for them and keep them safe. In the name of Jesus Amen