Please pray for this situation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Please pray for this situation,
Its been weeks of prayers from pastors for my boy and we see a day of miraculous change in him.
Then he progresses to worse. My heart is crushed. I don't know what to do anymore.
He doesn't sleep at nights instead he screams outside my room.
My husband is at breaking point. Dobt know how he gets up for work at 4am daily.
He will make noise purposely while we all try sleep.
No idea how my other boys sleep through it either.
All he does is want an argument when i eventually get out of bed it has to be that we argue or stand where he wants. Im not allowed to sit or does. Its his conditions and he goes round and round and brings back things that happened ages ago and makes me apologize all over again and if i don't say sorry in the right tone he will scream at me for it.
If i look at him the wrong way i have to apologize again and we start all over.
Then if i tell him i am going to sleep he won't let me.
If i tell him i need to sit down at least. He won't let me. Starts yelling that i can't talk cause it hurts his head. Over and over and over.
If i tell him to please keep his voice down cause he'll wake everyone up. He yells louder holding his head telling me im making his brain bleed.
If i sigh under my breath cause im on disbelief and honestly feel as though I am shortness of breathe from all this. He yells telling me im making him sick. And we start again the apologies and i have to try remember how to say it in the tone he wants. If i dnt then he will start yelling again .
If he asks me a question he won't let me get more than 4 words out cause my voice makes his brain bleed.
My walk. My talk. My face. My sigh. My sniffles. My every move affects him.
If i have a breakdown and they happen often lately he mocks me .
I dnt know what to do anymore.
Honestly without God i would have ended my life it would be easier way out.
I dnt know how im still smiling and faking that my life is ok. I don't know how i continue daily dnt know how i do but i guess its all God who strengthens me .
And yet i dnt know why God doesn't listen to my prayers and pleads either.
This has been going on for years but this severe for 2.5 years.
Im just tired. We were best friends my son and i. I just wish i knew how to help my boy. I want my boy back.
Because under all that anger, hate, narsistic, compulsive, ungodly boy is a sweet beautiful loving compassionate wonderful young man and i miss him so much that my heart aches more than its ever ached.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray together, let you bless this prayer and Silverwings. in Jesus loving name, Amen!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Psalm 18:28

T

theanointedsinner

Lord, help this pastor recover for whatever stress this pastor might experience, and help the boy "find his way" through Jesus

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
My heart breaks for you Silverwings. Praying for your son, for you, for your husband, and the rest of your family as well.

God bless you!

~Deut
p.s. - I know a little bit about what you are going through as our (now 19 yr old) contracted Lyme disease about 5 years ago (plus 3 other co-infections from the same tick bite), and he hasn't been even close to the same boy since then I am sad to say.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with Silverwings for his son. Help ad heal him. Bless him to come out of this situation. In thy precious name. Amen.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Sounds like he needs professional help, counseling and some anger management classes..

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
My heart breaks for you Silverwings. Praying for your son, for you, for your husband, and the rest of your family as well.

God bless you!

~Deut
p.s. - I know a little bit about what you are going through as our (now 19 yr old) contracted Lyme disease about 5 years ago (plus 3 other co-infections from the same tick bite), and he hasn't been even close to the same boy since then I am sad to say.

Thank you so very much for your deep concern, however it is not my son, he is the son of a friend, and I asked for prayer from every site I could find, including my own on Facebook, and I took him thru a deliverance prayer, his mother reported that he was much better, she was literally at her wits end, I am very greatful for everyone's prayers, and so glad that things are better, please continue to pray as the Lord brings him to mind. I am really sorry about your son, I had no idea that lyme disease could do anything like this to anyone. It makes me greatful that I am not out and about much anymore, because where I live ticks are a real problem
God bless you greatly and heal your son too, amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
My heart went out to you as I read about the struggles you are facing with your son. I’m standing with you in prayer, asking God to intervene in this situation, bring in healing and restoration. May your family experience His grace, peace and guidance in a powerful way in the days ahead. Hang in there, sister.