Please pray for us

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
246
252
63
Indiana
My son Jakeb needs your prayers please. Please ask God to heal him. To give him energy, to heal his stomach and mental illness. I ask for total healing please. Please ask God to hear a mother's pray for a happy healthy son. I am so discouraged. Please ask that he finally gets the right doctor.Thank you and God bless you. I ask in the beloved name of Jesus. Please Dear God heal my son. We need You Dear God. Please help us. I love You Dear God, I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I know you pray every day for your beloved son.
I recommend praying about Dr Peter Osborne and would start with a subscription to his channel with🔔 notifications. Keep up on the alert for Thursday's class. Ask your specific question before class begins and listen to record his response/take detailed notes.

Dr Peter Osborne

He has gluten free society that has lots more information and support from others who study health.
Best regards and may God bless you both.
 
Lord, touch us and heal us and make us whole and set us free. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen
 
Father I ask that you do for this young man anything You need to do to get through to this man. Father you know exactly what he needs to become whole in You! Touch his heart and allow him to heal in body, mind and spirit.