Please pray for us

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
248
252
63
Indiana
Please pray. I have to go to the doctor and my anxiety is so bad my blood pressure skyrockets. Please ask God to let them understand that and not send me to a hospital or for tests. Please pray that God lowers my blood pressure and anxiety if it is His will. I'm so scared they will send me to the emergency room or hospital. Please pray that I can just go home after. Also please pray that my son's bloodwork comes back normal. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen