Please pray I don’t lose my job.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Caduceus

Apr 10, 2013
Please pray I don’t lose my job. Please pray I find hope. Please pray I make the right decisions. Please ask God to forgive me.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Amen brother may God give you peace and rest.
2 Cor 1:3-5
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.5 For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too.[a]

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Caduceus, and this prayer request, let Caduceus donot , lose his job, help to make right decision, and have faith upon you. Lord forgive and bless Caduceus, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Sep 29, 2018
Please pray I don’t lose my job. Please pray I find hope. Please pray I make the right decisions. Please ask God to forgive me.
Hello Caduceus,
You have a lot of prayer requests there. Are they all connected? If you know Jesus, you know that He WILL forgive you of any sin if you ask Him to forgive you, and if you REPENT of the sin (reject it, denounce it, walk away from it and turn to Jesus Christ for help to never go back to it again). You sin may still cause consequences in your life or in the lives of others, but once you repent, the blood of Jesus cleanses you and then you let the Word of God wash your mind and spirit regularly to stay away from sin.

Do you know what it says in the book of James? If anyone lacks wisdom (doesn't know what to do or doesn't know how to overcome sin), let him ask of God (keep asking, keep knocking, keep seeking) because God gives wisdom freely to anyone who wants it.
Ask your Father in heaven, Who loves you more than you love yourself, to fill you with His Spirit and you will see wisdom start to invade your heart and fill you with joy.

I will be happy to pray for you.

Jun 10, 2020
Our Lord is a merciful and amazing God. He will never give us anything that we can't handle. I hope that you are well and stay prayed up, friend @Caduceus God bless!!!

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
If you ask for forgiveness God will listen to you. Make sure you work hard and do what you need to do to stand out, not only will you keep the job, but you will be offered promotions. Good luck, i am praying for you/them.