Please, pray that I pass my math class.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dothackzero

Banned
May 4, 2009
1,534
6
0
Basically, this is the last semester before I get my degree. The problem is that I'm having a really hard time with this class. Anyway, I've been studying for this math class a lot harder than I normally study for a class(I can usually get a A or B without studying(And I usually don't study)). So basically I'm only 4% away from passing the class. And I still have the last test and the final to go. So yeah, please pray that I'll get a good grade on those math tests and pass the class.
 
I pray that the Lord God almighty will give you what it takes to accomplish this test and pass the class!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.