PLEASE PRAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tristanh
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tristanh

Guest
I have probably the worst condition ever. Schizophrenia. Basically my brain is eating itself. I am traumatized by little things. I got saved a year ago and I'm hoping for freedom.
God bless!
 
Never give up on your healing its not the worst condition ever, think of ppl dying from life threatening diseases? youve got alot to be thankful for. This may sound strange to you but I believe just recently God healed me of schizophrenia it was a 10 year battle but even when I was so discouraged I never believed the lie that I couldnt be healed.
I was demonised and I believe the lord healed me I havent had symptoms since.