Please pray!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
248
252
63
Indiana
Please pray that my son Jakeb didn't get food poisoning and he feels better fast. Oh please Dear God don't let him be sick!!! Oh please Dear God! I ask in the name of Jesus!! Amen God bless you. Carmen
 
1626522v9748pzycx.gif

Amen!
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
Please pray that my son Jakeb didn't get food poisoning and he feels better fast. Oh please Dear God don't let him be sick!!! Oh please Dear God! I ask in the name of Jesus!! Amen God bless you. Carmen

Do you mind if I ask his age?.
Does Jakeb have any trouble swallowing capsules?
I'm not telling you what you should do. These are just two common things traditional home healers often use.

Before I read this now, a couple hours ago, I encouraged my prayer group to carry an airtight canister filled with activated charcoal capsules and first aid supplements. I use an old film container. That way, if I get sick away from home, I can use that to absorb the toxins from food poisoning or whatever upsets the stomach.
Activated charcoal is NOT the kind sold for the grill. It's in the supplement section of some pharmacies and online for oral use. The other kind has toxic lighter fluid. The Activated type I'm talking about used to be common in ERs. It's very cheap and often effective. That is probably why they went to the evasive measures according to the nurses that told me they normally pump stomachs instead anymore. Hospitals don't normally use anything that doesn't have a high mark up and produce much profit.

Another common item that often settles stomachs is fresh ginger.
Krogers sells it in the produce section. We Boil water and slice the organic root. Simmer at least 15 minutes and sip when it cools.
It often settles the stomach of mild gastric distress and upset stomach.

How are your trees and house since the wind storm?