please pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrlonelee
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mrlonelee

Guest
Im asking for prayers for family that are dealing with health issues. Please ask the Lord to heal them. Im also asking for prayers for myself. My life is a mess and so am I. I pray, beg, and plead but things don't change. Im struggling with something I can't overcome. Im a mess. I cant hold down a job, I have no friends , the only thing I have to look forward to in life, is sadness and pain. I pray for direction but no answer.
 
Im asking for prayers for family that are dealing with health issues. Please ask the Lord to heal them. Im also asking for prayers for myself. My life is a mess and so am I. I pray, beg, and plead but things don't change. Im struggling with something I can't overcome. Im a mess. I cant hold down a job, I have no friends , the only thing I have to look forward to in life, is sadness and pain. I pray for direction but no answer.

Are there any sins you need to turn away from? Perhaps there is a hindrance in your prayers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Standard
God bless you my friend. May the Lord show you his mercy in this season. If you have no friends, and you need someone to speak to, reach out to me at any time.