please pray

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
245
251
63
Indiana
Please pray and ask God if I could please hear my son Jakeb laugh and talk to his friends tonight. I would mean so much and I am so grateful that God answered an important prayer a few days ago. I ask i n the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen
 
Please pray and ask God if I could please hear my son Jakeb laugh and talk to his friends tonight. I would mean so much and I am so grateful that God answered an important prayer a few days ago. I ask i n the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen

He's still in my prayers, as are you and your daughter. May God bless you all greatly, showing Himself and opening hearts to Him and His ways. Keep praying, sister Carmen, we will too. Where two or more gather in His name, that's where He is.
Praise God!