Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
The key to surrender is to be linked to Jesus. He does always what pleases the Father. If He lives in you, He will do what pleases the Father in you. Invite Him in.
No, I am not certain. I do believe Jesus Christ is my savior and constantly pray to him for guidance and to surrender to his will. I go to reconciliation penance. I believe in purgatory and the cleansing of one’s soul in order to go to Heaven. I try to live my life as if today was my last day here.
'I pray your surrender is guided by the Holy Spirit, and put your burdens
before God in prayer. Pray to trust God's love and wisdom in all your coming and going,
and to know peace will surely be upon you.
Amen