Please shut down CC Rep abuse threads

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
I can't believe anyone actually cares, one way or another.

A

AuntieAnt

Seriously though, what does one benefit for lots of reps? or likes? I honestly don't understand the significance. Can someone please explain? I mean, other than someone giving you a virtual nod of agreement, is it points for generating additional interest in a particular thread... or accolades for exhibiting wisdom in a certain subject matter... a personality contest... or what?

S

Susanna

Seriously though, what does one benefit for lots of reps? or likes? I honestly don't understand the significance. Can someone please explain? I mean, other than someone giving you a virtual nod of agreement, is it points for generating additional interest in a particular thread... or accolades for exhibiting wisdom in a certain subject matter... a personality contest... or what?
Maybe it's a new currency?

N

NoNameMcgee

it really ISNT that big of a deal at the end of the day

lol

its fine to pass them out however you want unless you use it to like.... try and insult someone on the down low

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I just posted a video on Facebook of my baby being funny....you haven't "liked" it yet..... what gives?

S

Susanna

Where's all the rep's and likes I'm entitled to?

That's it! I'm outta here!

Lol.

:p

A

AuntieAnt

I like to "like" and "rep" people's posts because I want them to know I appreciate their input. But I wish it was private rather than public so it wouldn't be like a contest, ya know? Because then it makes me feel bad for those who get ignored and don't receive likes or reps. :(

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I only have rep power 62, blue lady has 349..... I think in the name of equality and fairness, she should be taxed her rep power to spread it to the less fortunate. Yes we can!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
In the name of equality and fairness, rep powers should only go to 100. Then everyone would have the same amount of powers. :)

I only have rep power 62, blue lady has 349..... I think in the name of equality and fairness, she should be taxed her rep power to spread it to the less fortunate. Yes we can!

A

AuntieAnt

These reps are more fun to me! :D

reps.jpg

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Begging for reps? "Rep entitlement?" Reps not because of a well thought out biblical response but just to pad one's rep power? Uh?????

PFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! (And I mean that seriously)

When I was a kid we had to walk uphill both ways to school and back home in the snow, rain, or scorching heat, 14 miles one way (OK actually like 3 miles) and we never got any reps for it unless we earned it some other way!

Then we had to do chores when we got home plus homework! When we read or heard negative things others in our "social media surroundings" thought about us we laughed at them and didn't give it another thought! :D

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
A wise old man came up to me in the dead of the night one day and said that if one reaches 1000 reps, they shall receive a 5-day vacation to Tokyo, a lifetime supply of Hershey's Kisses, and the fountain of eternal youth...but who knows? :/

Nahhhhh, jk jk. They honestly don't mean much. Idk why some people get so mad about others receiving slightly more reps than usual.

Last edited:

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
That's libtardology. Repent.