Please shut down CC Rep abuse threads

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Begging for reps? "Rep entitlement?" Reps not because of a well thought out biblical response but just to pad one's rep power? Uh?????

PFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! (And I mean that seriously)

When I was a kid we had to walk uphill both ways to school and back home in the snow, rain, or scorching heat, 14 miles one way (OK actually like 3 miles) and we never got any reps for it unless we earned it some other way!

Then we had to do chores when we got home plus homework! When we read or heard negative things others in our "social media surroundings" thought about us we laughed at them and didn't give it another thought! :D
Aw....then have a rep on me....

S

Susanna

I only have rep power 62, blue lady has 349..... I think in the name of equality and fairness, she should be taxed her rep power to spread it to the less fortunate. Yes we can!
Hey, you gonna turn this place into Commie CC?

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
I get reps for being like Oscar the Grouch. :D

S

Susanna

Begging for reps? "Rep entitlement?" Reps not because of a well thought out biblical response but just to pad one's rep power? Uh?????

PFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! (And I mean that seriously)

When I was a kid we had to walk uphill both ways to school and back home in the snow, rain, or scorching heat, 14 miles one way (OK actually like 3 miles) and we never got any reps for it unless we earned it some other way!

Then we had to do chores when we got home plus homework! When we read or heard negative things others in our "social media surroundings" thought about us we laughed at them and didn't give it another thought! :D
What are you talking about? No reps? Didn't you rep...eat that stroll every day, you said?

Lol

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
1200px-State_Emblem_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.jpg
The workers have been oppressed by the capitalist who hoard all the rep points.

A

AuntieAnt

Oh well.... I've been informed by the powers that be:
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

0e6c6087cacde6309402cd84f9b3b5ab--guilt-trips-sad-kitty.jpg

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Now that it's mentioned.... I have no clue how many reps I have...so I'm gonna post this so I can look. I'm too lazy to go look on my profile. Lol

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
Oh, those Whos down in Whoville. Who do they think they ARE??
There's no thoughtful CC commentary there. I can see that from afar!
They're not *earning* those reps. Not even one little bit!
Next thing you know they'll be giving out likes. Likes that aren't worth a spit!

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
1200px-Obama_logomark.svg.jpg
Strikingly similar to the Soviet State seal.

S

Susanna

Oh, those Whos down in Whoville. Who do they think they ARE??
There's no thoughtful CC commentary there. I can see that from afar!
They're not *earning* those reps. Not even one little bit!
Next thing you know they'll be giving out likes. Likes that aren't worth a spit!

Like Germany in the 20s?

S

Susanna

Now that it's mentioned.... I have no clue how many reps I have...so I'm gonna post this so I can look. I'm too lazy to go look on my profile. Lol
I have 56...not that I'm counting...durn...I think my pants are on fire...haha