Please Take Time To Read This Is About My Kids And ME Please Read and pass it on!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

halfpint777

Banned
Jun 1, 2015
0
0
0
This is not a scam. I been on my own since 15 and been taking care of myself and mine my whole like. But sometimes people needs a little help. I'm a single mother of two boys. I been on my own since I was 15. I have been threw a lot the last year. I'm having some much trouble with my car. .in the last year I've been hit twice in my jeep and it was there fault. Then someone hit a deer in my car. I fixed my car up and now this. I lost my job because I have no way to work and now about to lose my place to live and my kids and I have no where to go. If it was just me I wound not worry, but it's my kids! I'm also behind on rent and bills where I cant work. I work on my car for the last 3 months and even caught pneumonia working on it. I did a lot of work to it. changed the distributor cap and button, spark plugs, spark plug wire, new battery, and a gas filter but it still did not run. So when I caught pneumionia which i never had, I stop working on it. So I took it to a shop which I had to have it towed $60 They had it almost three weeks and they put a new distributor on it cost 486. I had it a week now and its broke down again. So This time I changed the timing belt and change water pump as well. I really don't have any friend I can turn to or no one else. My kids means the world to me and I need to take care of them. I still have hope for my car. I've spent a lot and have so much and I have no where else to turn. SO I'm asking for your help so I wont lose everything. This is not a scam I promise, and i can prove it if needed.. I don't want my kids and me to be homeless again. I have no where to go and no one to turn to. I would not be doing this if it was just myself but I'm thinking about my two boys. Please help us! And Keep us in your prayers please!

Please Help Me and My Kids, Before WE lose everything!!! | pleasehelpmykidsandmebeforeiloseeverything
 
Try your local church (even if you don't go there). Try them all in your area. You will soon learn that they will not allow soliciting for funds on this site.

God bless you, and trust Him completely.