please watch this

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulsfam4
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Are you going to give us a clue as to what the video is about. I don't like clicking on links that don't indicate the content. Saying, "please watch this" and not providing details of any kind suggests something suspicious.
 
Are you going to give us a clue as to what the video is about. I don't like clicking on links that don't indicate the content. Saying, "please watch this" and not providing details of any kind suggests something suspicious.

Tintin: I watched it and it is only 20 mins. and not waste of time. It is about
what is happening to America. Just give it a chance for a few mins. Then decide.
We need to keep it going. ~ Thanks ~ J~ K~2
 
I'm not an American but thanks for providing some details about the video, J-Kay. :)
 
I posted the link to the full movie


What I got was 20 minute video. But, it shows on right the movie link.
Sorry if I messed things up. Guess I should be more cautious before
making comment. I am sure it will all work out. At least you have rec'd
attn. about it. ~ J~K~2
 
I don't agree with all of this but I do agree there is a slide. You want to stop the slide ? Break the feminist movement back, one parent full time looking after the family. Get your kids out of government schools and move towards a private schooling or home schooling. Throw the tv out of the house. Monitor internet usage.
 
It is interesting a friend of mine was told before he started teaching; do not tell the girls that being a full time mum is good. Get them chasing secular knowledge and a career.
 
I posted the link to the full movie

I don't see a different link to the movie. I have tried the links on this page
and still see same as last night. Nevertheless, I am aware of where America
is headed. I have been following it since the now leader of our Country began
running for office. I keep up dated. Thank you for bringing truth to people
who maybe did not see this coming.