Please will you pray for me

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

happyface

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2009
1,496
35
48
Hi, I have always tried to pray to god and always will. I know there is a higher purpose in life. I live with my fiance and I would love him to beleive in god like I do sometimes. Anyway I've just been to a surgeon and he says he doesnt want to operate on my bad foot becasue he thinks it will make matters worse. I know my foot is in a bad way. Also I suffer with 2 other illnesses, I have under active thyroid and also schizophrenia. I got a house exchange and I feel that maybe this house has a to bigger garden for us to manage. also there is a large family that swear alot next dooor and i sometimes feel abit shy. I would like to try for a bungallow with the housing and I am also getting a starnge woman wo says that I can only have a 1 bedroomed I would like a 2 bedroomed. These things are getting abit to much.
 
Happyface, you will continue to be in my prayers for all of this.
God bless, pickles
 
Hello my sister,

I have so many things that concern me as well and I pray that the LORD will work everything out for you and that he will recieve all the glory and honor in what you are going through. You are healed in Jesus name and your problems are no longer troubles anymore because you have faith! Praise God.
concerning the man who you are with, He is loved by the LORD and you can be sure that the LORD would love for nothing more than for him to come into the knowledge and love of who he is...so have faith that the LORD is already working on him, and all that you have to do is continue to shine God's light, be submissive to your fiancae and show a godly example, dont pressure him into going to church or anything, he will be won over without words...because the actions of the LORD in someones life speaks louder then words.....

Focous on the LORD....He is awsome and nothing is hard for him!!!

God Bless
 
Happyface, first of all you were one of the ones I missed recently. Bless your heart. The Lord knows your situation and the Lord knows your faith and your concerns. The Lord has the BIG picture in mind when we can only see the small. If you have given these things to the Lord in prayer and supplication & thanksgiving then KNOW that he is right beside you in all of these trials and your faith & the comfort of the Lord will get you through. Never listen to any who say your faith is not strong enough. Paul had a thorn that he requested the Lord remove... Gods will always be done not our own. He sees how we will grow in trials, he sees how His light shines in your life and you are such an example to those around you in spite of your infirmity. He knows when you require challenge that will make you push yourself to step out of your comfort zone and take on more than you yourself could find yourself capable of. I know that all things work together for the good to those who love the Lord & are called according to his good purpose. ANNND I know you love the Lord. Bless your heart & I will pray for you... Keep fighting the good fight of faith & know that our Lord is in fact present though He does not control all of our external situations. For he gave man dominion over this world and unfortunately man (and women lol) is filled with sin... Please continue in prayer for your neighbours & your boyfriend .
 
May God answer your prayers and I know he will :) sometimes it just takes time for ourfaith to grow in him.
As for your neighbors maybe they need to hear about God first ( if they haven't already).
If you ever feel a need to talk to them about God please do :)
prayed for you and may he bless you.