Please..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
I know someone who often thinks about suicide due to constant rejection..and abuse. Please pray..because I'm terrified they will not be here later.

They are in another country. I've talked to them online for a very long while and I've heard their story and have seen into their life a bit. They are a member on CC but I'd rather not 'give' away their cover I don't want to shine the spotlight on them..just please pray.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I know someone who often thinks about suicide due to constant rejection..and abuse. Please pray..because I'm terrified they will not be here later.

They are in another country. I've talked to them online for a very long while and I've heard their story and have seen into their life a bit. They are a member on CC but I'd rather not 'give' away their cover I don't want to shine the spotlight on them..just please pray.

praying.. i've had those thoughts.. if they or you, JMO, read this, please refer them to my suicide thread in the miscellaneous forum, and they are welcome to contact me via pm if they want to talk to someone who's been there and understands.. God bless.. :)

Feb 7, 2015
I wish I had a hundred dollar bill for every time I have entertained the thought of suicide.

Feb 7, 2015
This is our assistant pastor. At about 8:00 in the video, he gives one of the biggest "secrets" to going on when it looks the darkest...
[video=youtube;CErx64wujjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CErx64wujjA[/video]

Last edited:
D

DyingToSelf

Dear Jesus,

watch over this child of yours. Take away the darkness looming over his/mind. Comfort this person who is in dispair. Protect his/her mind from evil influences, cause a miracle in this person's situation and shine a path out of this low place and give revelation to them that they may be healed of this emotional illness.

In Jesus name,
Amen

J

JustAnotherUser

I can understand your friend a bit. They are not alone.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Having lived a long life.....having gone through many tragic trials........what I have learned......that nothing lasts for very long....not the good........not the bad.....there is always change........God has
never allowed us to wallow to long in our suffering....so to think the only escape from our worries
or traggities is death ....then that is so sad.....we know God controls our future.....am I'm glad for that.....because the walls I keep bumping into hurt......please brothers and sisters.....when you even
start to think as this as an option.......run to God....be still.....and wait......your answers will come......
everyday can be the day you rise above it all.......I pray for you all.....who ever this is ....you can pm me....let me love you....let me show you that suicide is never a way out........it is a way into eternal
suffering...... and that my beloved family lasts forever....peace and love to you all.......jo

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, please change their heart, let them lead a life, as your sons and daughter, bless the person who is thinking of committing suicide, AMen.

J

Jacob_Fitzgerald

May the Lord draw this person nigh unto him:)

S

Siberian_Khatru

Suicide...Hmm...This is always tough. I'll pray that their situation improves. You're a good friend, JesusMyOnly.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I wish I had a hundred dollar bill for every time I have entertained the thought of suicide.
it probably would have made you a rich man in the most unfortunate of ways.. :(

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

John 12:25 Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Every time the world pushes me to consider suicide, I instead think that maybe I'm doing something right...

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
Thank you everyone for praying for this friend of mine. They in some ways are improving. Making changes little by little to heal. Pray that their plans work so they can heal. Just please pray they continue strong in the faith and continue forward. Please pray that they will find confidence and peace in Jesus even when they can't find those things anywhere else.

D

DyingToSelf

LORD,

I pray for this brother who is confused and hurt right now. I pray You will protect him and remove all these unwholesome thoughts from his mind. Give to him Godly counsellors in his life, that they may lay hands on him and convict him of Your love. Clear his mind and give him encouragement in Your scripture, that he may see Your loving hand on his life.

in Jesus name,

Amen

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying this person finds the hope and healing in Jesus Christ!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Great to hear the news of improvement. Praying that their relationship with God will amazingly grow and become the all-sufficient comfort in your friend's life.