Please

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Siela01

Senior Member
Sep 23, 2015
619
14
0
I don't feel good. I can't say anything in here.But Im so depressed and angry. I can't control my emotional. I need God. I'm sorry about my English. Thank U <3
 
Will pray.

PS: I don't know what is causing you to feel this way, but remember:
God allows us to be angry, as long as our anger doesn't cause us to sin.
 
Lord we pray for siela01, let you please replace the depression, and anger with your peace, and joy, Lord please bless siela01, and be her God, in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Lord Jesus, I lift up Siela01 to you in prayer, that you would bring her life joy & peace. Jesus, whatever she is facing that has caused anger & pain, that you Lord would help her to see the path to peace & victory. Lord, I don't know what Siela01 is facing or what she has been dealing with, but You Lord know all things & in You there is Life & Peace. Bring life & peace now in Jesus name...

Psalms 18:28 The Lord is My Rock
For You light my lamp; The LORD my God illumines my darkness. 29
For by You I can run upon a troop; And by my God I can leap over a wall. 30: As for God, His way is blameless; The word of the LORD is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.…
 
Last edited:
you are so young to be battling these issues. i pray relief, a solution to your stress. ty God.