Pls include me in your prayer..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aya2011
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Aya2011

Guest
Was recently terminated w/ my job

Half of my salary was unpaid...

Im pretty OK now.

God has made me realize a lot of things

But I still need prayers..
 
Will pray for you for sure. Life is not easy but the Lord will provide.
 
Dear aya2011,

I will pray that God provide for you while you are unemployed, and grant that you find an even better job in the near future. Maybe He has plans for you in a new line of work.
 
Re: God will provide !

Good morning sister :)

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job. Just grow even closer at this time to our Lord. I'm sure He has a wonderful job waiting for you. Keep the faith, praise Him now for the job He is about to send you !!!

I pray our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will send the perfect job your way very soon, provide for all your needs, and pour out His richest blessings upon you, in Jesus name, Amen.

Have a wonderful week in Jesus
Love in Jesus
bro Gary
Was recently terminated w/ my job

Half of my salary was unpaid...

Im pretty OK now.

God has made me realize a lot of things

But I still need prayers..
 
Thanks for all the prayer guys...

Ive been depressed for several days but now by the grace of God I can say that Im Ok.

That I should keep going

Good thing Ive bumped into this site...

Ive started reading the book of Job.. I realized I don't have the right to complain of what I'm going through right now.

I just have to trust Him. He knows what Hes doing...
 
Thank God you're alive. there is hope my dear. keep up.
lord thank you for your daughter's heart and mind is set on you and you will keep her in perfect peace in the name of the lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Yes, thank God I'm still alive..

I know this failure isn't going to last long

Just have to keep the faith!
 
You are in my prayers in Jesus for all your needs and job to be provided!
God bless.
pickles
 
Hi Aya2011.

Been there, I know the feeling and I am praying for you for God to provide a job as soon as possible. I also want to encourage you as I know that job search in this recession season is rather discouraging but never give up. Keep going at it and trusting in God until you get something.

Bless
 
Hi Aya2011.

Been there, I know the feeling and I am praying for you for God to provide a job as soon as possible. I also want to encourage you as I know that job search in this recession season is rather discouraging but never give up. Keep going at it and trusting in God until you get something.

Bless

Well, thank you SMK..