POEM: OVERCOME

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarkHasFaith
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MarkHasFaith

Guest
The day is dawned and the light gets brighter, I walk through the darkness as a soldier and fighter. The scars inside run deep and bold, but my hearts on fire for that which is cold, not with it to be one, but instead to overcome, to spark a new flame where ever I go, that my work in the Lord will continue to grow. Though I walk through this world with those at a loss, In Christ they can be found as I bear out my cross. Show them the way through my on going faith, with humbleness, humility and sweet suttle grace. My face is on him, that's how I endure, I'm glad to ascend into that which is pure. I been boxing the devil because I'm going for the title, I defeated the rebel because I live by the bible. Holding on to faith that overcomes the world, and live by it, to show to the boys and girls. I'm not afraid to go through the fire, I'll just burn down the enemy as I grow higher and higher. Behind me are ashes where my feet passed by, in front of me is Eden with no more cries, no more lies to hide behind, but a place and a home with hope in my eyes. So thank you my Father who lives in me, for guiding my footsteps into eternity, now I am free and have won the victory, and kindly accept my crown humbly.