B
BurlyCarl
Guest
After Church Wednesday night
So I have a good friend that has recently downloaded that Pokémon app. We have hung out over the past few days. I picked her up last night for church and the day before. After church on the way to dinner she like stop here... stop here... go here, over their. I finally just drove to the restaurant without making any stops. I was hungry. She got excited over something over the app at the restaurant to attract more of the poke balls or something at this particular restaurant.
So she finished playing. We order and finish dinner and I am happy at that point because we are conversation and interacting. We finish dinner and as soon as we get back into the car. She is right back on the app. After about 10 mins of go here and there searching for these pokie balls. Jerking the car around. Her saying stop stop stop. I am a little aggravated at this point. Because I just wanted to spend a date night with my new friend. Not out searching for pokie balls and a date with this Pokémon app. I took her home. Didn't stop. I dropped her off and was not rude. I told her I am tired and I wanted to get some rest before work. Which is true it was almost 10pm and 5am comes early. We parted for the night.
So today is a new day. I was thinking if someone could be that crazy about God that would be great or crazy about me for that matter. So I'm not going to contact her today. I'll give it a day. Which I have had a few messages already. The fact of the matter is that was annoying. I want to get to know someone not date and know their smart phone or be used for chasing pokie balls all over town. She can do that on her own time.
So I have a good friend that has recently downloaded that Pokémon app. We have hung out over the past few days. I picked her up last night for church and the day before. After church on the way to dinner she like stop here... stop here... go here, over their. I finally just drove to the restaurant without making any stops. I was hungry. She got excited over something over the app at the restaurant to attract more of the poke balls or something at this particular restaurant.
So she finished playing. We order and finish dinner and I am happy at that point because we are conversation and interacting. We finish dinner and as soon as we get back into the car. She is right back on the app. After about 10 mins of go here and there searching for these pokie balls. Jerking the car around. Her saying stop stop stop. I am a little aggravated at this point. Because I just wanted to spend a date night with my new friend. Not out searching for pokie balls and a date with this Pokémon app. I took her home. Didn't stop. I dropped her off and was not rude. I told her I am tired and I wanted to get some rest before work. Which is true it was almost 10pm and 5am comes early. We parted for the night.
So today is a new day. I was thinking if someone could be that crazy about God that would be great or crazy about me for that matter. So I'm not going to contact her today. I'll give it a day. Which I have had a few messages already. The fact of the matter is that was annoying. I want to get to know someone not date and know their smart phone or be used for chasing pokie balls all over town. She can do that on her own time.