POKEMON!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheJesusFreak

I really like Pokemon. I mean there is no blood or anything but they can still battle and be ok.

BUT

In another thread someone said Pokemon is demonic.

I dont think it is

HELP!

C

Crazy4GODword

ポケモン!
wanted to write it in Japanese
about it being evil......IDK....i am not really a fan of that stuff but my brother is.

aleichem shalom

Aug 8, 2010
Haha I have a bunch of Pokemon cards in the attic at my parents house..

I never played the game just collected the cards.

Pokemon is not demonic, that's silly.

T

TheJesusFreak

K lol me too. I want to Get Pokemon Black tonight (Even though like when I beat the game I stop playing on my ds and the game for a long time lol)

Idk someone just said it had demonic symbols in it

Let me find the post.

T

TheJesusFreak

Pokemon is bad too, or did you think Jesus wants you too see all those montsters fight each other ?
Here it is.

But then again I dont think he said anything about symbols. Lol it does not even show ANYTHING bad. it shows fire going at the other ANIMAL and them flashing like twice lol.

T

TheJesusFreak

BUT I DONT KNOW :'( TIMES A MILLION!

It says something about real life demons but I have never told any pokemon to kill my mother! I think it is kinda rediculous but I do not know :'(

Aug 8, 2010
Pokemon is Pocket Monster not demon..

That whole article reeks of bull puckey.
They sound like a cult chanting "kill it kill it"..

A

angelos

we all know that John is the demons so don't worry about it

Jun 20, 2010
I guess wrestling is the real life version :)
... I always thought Ash Ketchum seemed a little off

using Alphabet numerics :)
A+s+h = 24 = Sum of the digits = 6
K*e*t*c = 3300 = Sum of digits = 6
Now we know Ash likes One-to-One battles
hum = 16,21,13; so we take out the 121 from the 613
613 -121 = 492 = Sum of digits = 6

666 =O

J

Jesusfan2

I think POKEMON is bad... And all others too... I dont like it. If I would be your mom, I would not let you play it :D lol...

T

TheJesusFreak

I am assuming the last two posts are jokes lol

It almost makes me want to leave this site because the stuff about conspiracies really uberly creeeps me out and just like a box of cheeze its fell last night and I ran to my mom to make sure she was ok.

C

Crazy4GODword

I tell you the truth, I was all over pokemon when i was younger. I owned pokemon red all the way up to the game pearl. My brother told me about black and white but i really do care for it. I still have emotions for that because it was something that occurred in my life when i was younger. I do like the pokemon music as well, the old is better. It existed the year i was born so i use to collect pokemon stuff at around 3 and up. yeah call me a nerd but i really do like pokemon, but now it really is not important. My opinion let it not control you.

I Understand your Feeling Man Pokemon is Addicting!!!

God bless

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheJesusFreak

Well I am not addicted lol. I just want to lose my feelings about the weird conspiracies people are saying lol.

W

wolfywolfs

those people say anything thats fun is bad and against god

Aug 2, 2009
I am assuming the last two posts are jokes lol

It almost makes me want to leave this site because the stuff about conspiracies really uberly creeeps me out and just like a box of cheeze its fell last night and I ran to my mom to make sure she was ok.
Are you still worried about the illuminati? Don't worry I was only joking when I said they were watching you. The real illuminati are just rich, powerful, spoiled businessmen that want to rule the world.

J

Jesusfan2

well... NAw, i can say that I hate POKEMONS. Yesterday, i was talking with my family about it. My mum said that one day she wached one interwiew with one christian woman. She was dyed - was in heaven and in hell too. And gues what she saw there (in hell i mean)? There demons and evils were doing new series of pokemon. For me, thats enough for hate it...

Sorry for mistakes... :D

Feb 24, 2011
well... NAw, i can say that I hate POKEMONS. Yesterday, i was talking with my family about it. My mum said that one day she wached one interwiew with one christian woman. She was dyed - was in heaven and in hell too. And gues what she saw there (in hell i mean)? There demons and evils were doing new series of pokemon. For me, thats enough for hate it...

Sorry for mistakes... :D
That one Christian woman... Probably crazy...

J

Jesusfan2

how can you say that? You can check in internet about her. HAve you ever dyed? First dye, after that, you can say what you want, and i will not say anything. My mum for example knows one boy, who wached pokemons and after that he started dreaming one of pokemons and then he saw it in reality. He maybe crazy, but everything started from that movie.