politically incorrect doctrines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cup-of-Ruin

Your Hebrew is no better than your Greek. Still, are you or are you not saying that 1. races are defined by skin color
No, not only by skin colour.

2. that by marrying outside your skin color you are "debasing" yourself?
Should be no sexual relations between races, that lead to a corruption by admixture, both seed lines are corrupted, debased.

Also, have you been tested (genetically) to insure that you are pure?
lol, well I certainly not going to genetic details on the internet.

After all, at one point the government of Australia sought to eradicate part-aborigines by interbreeding them with whites. You might be the debased product of something six or seven generations back.
That would be a sinful program, I am not a product of that union.

Y

Yosef

judaism is the synagogue of satan. before you get me banned read rev 2:9
Rev.2:9, does not say that Judaism is of satan. You should keep the word in context, and be careful my friend; your twisting the scriptures and that can be dangerous. You could be shaping the veiw of someone else in regard to Gods people. Rev. 2:9 as is written "I know how you are suffering and how poor you are (though in fact you are rich!), and I know the insults of those who call themselves Jews but aren't - on the contrary, they are a synagogue of the Adversary." All this scripture is saying, is there were people calling themselves Jew but were not. It doesn't even say if they were Jews or Gentiles. Now, I give you this; more than likely they were of Jewish descent. But honestly, it doesn't say. What it does say is this, some called themselves Jews and were not. Thats all. It has nothing to do with Judaism or the synagogue. I am a Jew, I practice Judaism; I also believe in Yeshua the Messiah.

Oct 23, 2009
judaism is the synagogue of satan. before you get me banned read rev 2:9 and 3:9
Rev.2:9, does not say that Judaism is of satan. You should keep the word in context, and be careful my friend; your twisting the scriptures and that can be dangerous. You could be shaping the veiw of someone else in regard to Gods people. Rev. 2:9 as is written "I know how you are suffering and how poor you are (though in fact you are rich!), and I know the insults of those who call themselves Jews but aren't - on the contrary, they are a synagogue of the Adversary." All this scripture is saying, is there were people calling themselves Jew but were not. It doesn't even say if they were Jews or Gentiles. Now, I give you this; more than likely they were of Jewish descent. But honestly, it doesn't say. What it does say is this, some called themselves Jews and were not. Thats all. It has nothing to do with Judaism or the synagogue. I am a Jew, I practice Judaism; I also believe in Yeshua the Messiah.
I don’t see anything in Rev 2:9 or 3:9 that suggests “judaism is the synagogue of satan.” Both Scriptures refer to “those who say that they are Jews and are not,” right?

I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Rev 2:9 RSV

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie -- behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you. Rev 3:9 RSV.

L

lil-rush

"A race is a socially constructed category of people who share biologically transmitted traits that members of society consider important... Scientists invented the concept of 'race' more than a century ago as they tried to organize the world's physical diversity into three racial types. They called people with light skin and fine hair Caucasoid, people with dark skin and coarse hair Negroid, and people with yellow or brown skin and distinctive folds on the eyelids Mongoloid." (Macionis 304-305)

Basically, races are socially constructed in order to give us ways to categorize people. All it leads to is trouble. We all come from the same seed. God created Adam and Eve. He did not create Adam, Chin Lee, and Duwayne; Eve, Min, and Lekisha. We are all from the same person. Races are not something God created, so stop trying to define us by them.

I'm mulatto, and you know what? My blood-line is just as "pure" as yours is, Cup of Ruin.

Another quote from Maciones' book: "So just how important is race? From a biological poit of view, knowing people's racial category allows us to predict almost nothing about them. Why, then, do societiees make so much of race? Such categories allow societies to rank people in a hierarchy, giving some poeple more money, power, and prestige than others and allowing some people to feel that they are naturally 'better' than others."

C

charisenexcelcis

No, not only by skin colour.

So, should an Italian marry an Indian?

Should be no sexual relations between races, that lead to a corruption by admixture, both seed lines are corrupted, debased.

If we all spring from the same seed--Adam through Noah--how will it debase the line. Aren't we getting closer to the original?

lol, well I certainly not going to genetic details on the internet.

So, that just leads to the probability that sometime in the past there was a mixture that lead to you.

That would be a sinful program, I am not a product of that union.
And what of all the products of that program. Are they debased in nature?

Your world is getting smaller and smaller.

G

greatkraw

Check out a book, "Noah's three sons" by Custance (Google it)

DinoDillinger

Jul 28, 2009
Not sure what you mean by this, can you elaborate?
I meant basically what lil-rush was saying, there is only 1 human race, the idea that their are multiple human races is an idea born of 'the world', run from it Cup.

And lil-rush, I didn't just mean that kind of touching, from my limited reading of the law, the man isn't even to touch where the woman has sat, so basically to keep the law according to this the woman or man would have to go to a different part of the house for the duration of her impurity. If you point this out to alot of married christian men, I'm sure a good bit of them would be all for this considering the hostility that comes up during this time :p

C

Cup-of-Ruin

I meant basically what lil-rush was saying, there is only 1 human race, the idea that their are multiple human races is an idea born of 'the world', run from it Cup.
There is a Devil seed, but we won't go down dual seedline path, well I will try not to anyway on this thread, but that is a seperate race, to God's seed, and then there are the races that were on Earth before Adam, whom Cain married into.

L

lil-rush

And lil-rush, I didn't just mean that kind of touching, from my limited reading of the law, the man isn't even to touch where the woman has sat, so basically to keep the law according to this the woman or man would have to go to a different part of the house for the duration of her impurity. If you point this out to alot of married christian men, I'm sure a good bit of them would be all for this considering the hostility that comes up during this time :p
If a family can afford to have a special section in the house for a woman during her impurity, more power to them.

Assuming their wife gets hostile during that time.

G

greatkraw

There is a Devil seed, but we won't go down dual seedline path, well I will try not to anyway on this thread, but that is a seperate race, to God's seed, and then there are the races that were on Earth before Adam, whom Cain married into.
UTTER BLASPHEMY CUP; THAT IS FAR WORSE THAN STUPID:mad:

C

Cup-of-Ruin

UTTER BLASPHEMY CUP; THAT IS FAR WORSE THAN STUPID:mad:
Good thing this thread is called 'poltically incorrect doctrines', the fact is that Jesus Christ believed in dual seed line, and He told us that the Devil has a seed on earth sown, and there are children of the Devil, and Cain was of the wicked one, and God banished Cain from Eden, to the land of Nod.

DinoDillinger

Jul 28, 2009
Good thing this thread is called 'poltically incorrect doctrines', the fact is that Jesus Christ believed in dual seed line, and He told us that the Devil has a seed on earth sown, and there are children of the Devil, and Cain was of the wicked one, and God banished Cain from Eden, to the land of Nod.
Didn't He call Peter Satan? It's not a genetic thing, I know you don't believe that. So you can spare us your 'truth' on that if you please.

DinoDillinger

Jul 28, 2009
If a family can afford to have a special section in the house for a woman during her impurity, more power to them.

Assuming their wife gets hostile during that time.
Well actually I was assuming that it would be required if you were trying to keep the law to the letter. The avoiding hostility thing would just be a blessing of that command. I can't imagine the most tradional/submissive woman on earth hiding herself from everyone because she gets irratable. Although if you needed a place in the house you could always turn the garage into an impurity den LOL! I hope you know I'm just kidding around, why do you gotta attribute my words to Cup :(

L

lil-rush

Well actually I was assuming that it would be required if you were trying to keep the law to the letter. The avoiding hostility thing would just be a blessing of that command. I can't imagine the most tradional/submissive woman on earth hiding herself from everyone because she gets irratable. Although if you needed a place in the house you could always turn the garage into an impurity den LOL! I hope you know I'm just kidding around, why do you gotta attribute my words to Cup :(
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't even realize it did that. I guess the double-quote thing made me put the wrong name. I wouldn't want to attribute anyone's words to Cup.

Well, I don't know what the talmud says on the issues, but based on what the Torah says, doesn't seem to me that the wife would have to seperate herself from the family. I would think if there was a special chair and bed for her during that time it'd be good.

Of course, if the wife had a seperate area, she could always be mean during that time and go and sit on every chair in the house and then return to her seperate area. I figure if she was sent to the garage, that'd be nice payback. ;)

W

wwjd_kilden

This debate is getting slightly scary

DinoDillinger

Jul 28, 2009
This debate is getting slightly scary
Really? I kinda think it's scary that your just now starting to believe that this thread is slightly scary. This thread does serve as a reminder though of how radical people can get from their understanding of the bible. I thought I had politically incorrect beliefs because of my understanding of scripture but I feel like such a liberal now.

L

Lifelike

the word contains many unpopular edicts and alot of people even "christians" arent really interested in the truth only having their beliefs supported. so they ignore the truth and concoct their own justification. the bible will be used to support their beliefs but not in its entirety. here are some of the things i have found the bible to proclaim that are contrary to accepted social beliefs; CHRISTMAS is not biblical but is a pagan holiday and we are not supposed to follow pagan practices. it is a sin. we cannot worship the Creator the way we want to but how He wants us to.
interracial marriages are not condoned.
interfaith marriages are not condones.
judaism is the synagogue of satan. before you get me banned read rev 2:9 and 3:9
pretrib rapture is a fraud.
accepting tax exempt status for a christian organization is not allowed.
slavery is legal
capital punishment is required
prisons are not a legal form of punishment only to house people while awaiting trial
Easter is a sinloaning money with interest is prohibited
lobbying congress (bribing politicians) is a sin
allowing any religious organizations other than oyur own in your country is prohibited
and plenty more
what have you found in the bible that is contrary to the world?
Your trippin. just relax for a minute, take a deep breath, then make sense. Completely unbalanced view devoid of common sense and proper discernment. Something is missing here...

W

wwjd_kilden

Really? I kinda think it's scary that your just now starting to believe that this thread is slightly scary. This thread does serve as a reminder though of how radical people can get from their understanding of the bible. I thought I had politically incorrect beliefs because of my understanding of scripture but I feel like such a liberal now.
well, I've been here some time now, so I thought I was getting used to it, but I guess not,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.