Politics

  • Thread starter Thread starter RollinReece
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RollinReece

Guest
Why is it that there are so many idiots that only vote on a political candidate just because they are for or against abortion? There are soooooo many more topics to judge them on to make a more sound decision, yet it doesn't happen.
 
Dude, why are you calling them 'idiots'? I understand you concern, but it is no reason to say such.
Abortion is one of the most important topics coz its like waking up, and killing a one year old baby just because you don't like it. I for one would never vote for someone who is for it. Coz it goes against the first thing God ever told man 'to be fruitful, and multiply and possess the whole land.'
I pray that one day you may understand what am talking about.
 
But if this candidate's opponent votes for war, doesn't he also condone killing?
 
The only way LEGAL abortion will go away is if the supreme court finds it should be illegal. So any lower level politician that is for abortion affects it not in the least, but they DO affect other issues that have an impact on us. They are the ones who add to the national deficit by doing stupid stuff such as pork barrel spending. They are the ones who voted out the unions which were put there to help protect employees. They are the ones who keep cutting Medicaid and raise our taxes, etc. There are thousands of things they vote on that impact us citizens. These are the things that people should concentrate on.
 
I'm a democrat and usually vote accordingly. But if there is a hot button issue that I disagree with the Democratic candidate on, I'll go with the Republican. Like in the recent Senate vote, I voted for the Independent one, b/c the Republican was an extremist jerk and the Democrat was an idiot and had no chance of winning. Sadly, the Republican one, with only 49% of the vote.
 
I agree with Shemaiah wholeheartedly. I am Republican and will, almost always, vote for the Republican party.
 
I'm very strictly Fiscal and Social conservative. I despie neo-conservatism.



EDIT: I also have a mean anti-government streak.



polls_constitutionparty_5753_465786_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg
 
if i had to vote i wouldnt look at it as abolish abortion / allow abortion ill look it as taken away freedom of choice / allowing freedom of choice you live in a country where its proud of its freedom and boasts yet you want to restrict freedom restricting freedom isnt freedom. freedom comes with a harsh negative. now talking about the abortion issue quickly whats it to do with you. you dont know the reason why a person wants an abortion some go over the simple theory of they dont want a child yet that person could of been raped, a condition which could harm them/ kill them theres always more than one reasons but at the end of the day its nothing to do with you it doesnt effect you all your doing is restriction that person freedom and going back on your word of a free country
 
I just laugh at these Tea Party people that are so against the government. Well if you're against the government, you're an anarchist, not a Republican. I also have an issue with people arguing FOR states rights. We fought a war over this... You lost. Get over it. lol
 
I just laugh at these Tea Party people that are so against the government. Well if you're against the government, you're an anarchist, not a Republican. I also have an issue with people arguing FOR states rights. We fought a war over this... You lost. Get over it. lol
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg