Poll. Are most of you content with your diet? If not...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
...what would you change? If so, why?

I dont know how to do that poll thingy, or I would. Something like not content at all
Moderately content
Very content.
Etc.

I am generally content with my diet.
Maybe I could be consistent with not eating past around 6pm, but even then, I usually don't eat past 7, 7:30- ish. Maybe my food combinations could sometimes be better, but most of the time they are where they should be.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Yes, I am. I'd like to eat more fresh fruit and veggies.

A

AuntieAnt

I'm fairly content with my diet. I wish I knew more about organic herbs & spices though. I've read a few good books in the past (Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss being my favorite), but there's so much conflicting advice online nowadays. It gets so confusing.

The spices I've been using consistently are: turmeric, ginger, cayenne, & garlic. I often wonder what else I could be using that might be beneficial on a daily basis.

Feb 28, 2016
great post JD, don't expect to many replies...

hub and I usually go off into never, never, land once or twice a year and eat 'fast-dead-foods':):)
since we have experienced the benefits of eating healthy, it just has taken root, and we don't want
to fall into abusing ourselves anymore - we make it point to try and not eat solid foods after 5:00,
many times, after 2:00 - going to bed with a full stomach is a killer and a real rest will not come...

we use many herbs and spices that we have researched that help with inflammation and digestion,
and pain, and have come out on top with what works for the both of us - it's been quite a journey
as we searched for 'natural remedies' instead of 'pharmikia'...

Thank You for your dedication to your fellow-man, you are an exceptional human being with
The Love of God guiding you in your quest to help others...:):)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Yes, I just wish I started it a lot earlier. I now only eat organic seed bread and lunch meat w/no nitrates/nitrites. I use Stevia to sweeten everything I eat & drink except coffee. I drink water through a filter and hardly anymore sodas. Any fruit juice we get I dilute w/one half good water. I also get rid of as much fat on any meat/poultry I cook and guess what....it all tastes better. I don't stuff myself like I used to then feel bloated, only maybe a wee bit during holidays. Then top it off w/yard work & prayers & thanks for everything I'm blest with.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
yes I am .I eat vegetables and salad 95 percent of the time .I very rarely consume a pizza or a piece of cake .

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
Very content. Although I am hoping come summer, I can incorporate more fresh seafood!

bluedream

Apr 12, 2019
Just started with my keto diet last week and it's been a struggle to avoid complex carbs.