POLL ? Do You Like COFFEE OR TEA More???

  • Thread starter Thread starter OFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Guest
I LOVE COFFEE MORE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS LOVES TEA MORE BUT WE BOTH LOVE OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THE MOST MORE.
 
coffee all the way, all day long. Ice tea on a hot summer day all day long lol so for me both but I cannot live without my coffee
 
I LOVE GREEN TEA N SOMETIMES COFFEE ;BUT MOST OF ALL I LIKE TO SHARE A CUP OF TEA OR COFFEE WTH MY BEST FRIEND WHILE WE LAUGH AND TALK READ THE BIBLE AND SHARE OUR LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST
 
i was a u.s marine thanx sir moe 4 ur sevice too our country b blessed allways amen.