Maybe in a time when sensible was still a thing.Best, sensible post on the thread. Absolutely agree.
Maybe in a time when sensible was still a thing.Best, sensible post on the thread. Absolutely agree.
Do you still trust the election process?The reading of the tea leaves on Nov 3 revealed the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency. I am a Republican, voted for Trump. He lost. Time to move forward and regroup for 2024. What Trump is doing now is a waste of time and a national disgrace. It is shameful.
if you start looking, there are many verses about God's peace and we really need that right now. I am encouraged when I spend time in prayer and I am in His presence.
![]()
It was shocking to everyone as to why once they drop the evidence and the dominion server intel then we may know why we were shocked.He is doing his negotiation thing. Don't concede anything. Make deals. The art of the deal. Not that I agree with his methods but that is what he is doing. It will be over soon. Probably in a few days. He just wanted them to squeak and act stupid. He likes to provoke them until they are loosing their cool and say something stupid that they can't live down. That is my guess. I really have no idea what he is thinking. I did not think he would win in 2016 and was shocked. I thought he would win by a landslide in 2020 and was shocked again. I am not very good and figuring out what people are thinking. I am constantly being shocked. LOL![]()
Maybe in a time when sensible was still a thing.
This Nation (USA) needs Truth, Honesty and UNITY.....let Trump AND Biden be concerned about the PEOPLE....BOTH should be upset about voter corruption and fraud...it’s an attack on the FREEDOM to Vote - EVERY American has lost this freedom in this election!
Even God protects and will NOT infringe on our human right to make a choice....![]()
Just how stupid does one have to be to think the answer to fixing a fixed election is to wait 4 yrs to vote in another fixed election!?This is America. You get to pick again every four years. Whoever wins, half the country is angry and calling them the devil, until another one is voted in and then half the country spends the next 4 years spewing out hate on that one, and back and forth, every four years. Usually they are not able to get half of their goals accomplished because they are blocked by the other side who hate them, and what they are able to change by directives they have reversed by the other side when the next guy is voted in and back and forth over time until it all balances out. 20 years from now your 401Ks will still be making money, and everything will be the same and all this spewing of hatred and fomenting for a revolution will look silly in hindsight.
Can't we just all get along?![]()
Fortunately the system rolls on whether you believe it was fair or not. When the vote lands on your choice you will be convinced the system was fair. The COVID issue has been resolved. It will only affect the non vaccinated by mid 2021. I've already marked it off my list. That's how confident I am that the vaccine will work.Just how stupid does one have to be to think the answer to fixing a fixed election is to wait 4 yrs to vote in another fixed election!?
I guess it’s the same kind of stupid that can’t see the hoax of a virus with a 0.1% death rate, and is going to take a vaccine from the same people pushing the hoax!
You can bet Trump and Biden are totally united in this false flag attack on the American people.Believe it or not.....what I honestly think Trump should do is.....
.....invite Biden to the White House for Thanksgiving. Show unity for Truth-NOT conceding just showing a nation UNITED FOR TRUTH.
Biden doesn’t want to win by cheating.,...show UNITY FOR TRUTH.
May Trump AND Biden search the voting records TOGETHER!
If Biden wanted truth, honesty and unity, he would push for an audit of the votes (i.e. not just a recount of fraudulent and illegal votes). That he does not shows he is in some ways complicit in the fraud. As Biden, by his actions, clearly wants none of truth, honesty or unity, Trump would be remiss in his duty as president were he to concede a clearly fraudulent election result to such a crook.This Nation (USA) needs Truth, Honesty and UNITY.....let Trump AND Biden be concerned about the PEOPLE....BOTH should be upset about voter corruption and fraud...it’s an attack on the FREEDOM to Vote - EVERY American has lost this freedom in this election!
Even God protects and will NOT infringe on our human right to make a choice....![]()
Bernie Sanders would have crushed Trump in the election but that wasn't the goal of the election. The goal of the election was to created as much division and hate as is possible.If Biden wanted truth, honesty and unity, he would push for an audit of the votes (i.e. not just a recount of fraudulent and illegal votes). That he does not shows he is in some ways complicit in the fraud. As Biden, by his actions, clearly wants none of truth, honesty or unity, Trump would be remiss in his duty as president were he to concede a clearly fraudulent election result to such a crook.
The replacement of the first beast with the second beast?Bernie Sanders would have crushed Trump in the election but that wasn't the goal of the election. The goal of the election was to created as much division and hate as is possible.
Not only that, the Great Reset is coming the first of next year and the old institutions have to be torn down before the new ones can be built. It's time to say good bye to western civilization and hello 4th Industrial Revolution.![]()
I really don't know, it could be.The replacement of the first beast with the second beast?
Rev 13:10 - 12
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
I'm not sure I believe all of it, or what it means, but would be happy for you to explain. Clearly, bad things are happening. A financial reset where one can't buy or sell without a certain mark (vaccination) certainly sounds familiar, as does the dark NWO being replaced with Trump's light World Order (looks like a lamb, but speaks like a dragon), but difficult to match everything up exactly with prophecy. Only that lots of familiar-sounding events are taking place, or coming up.I can't believe those of you who believe in "The Antichrist, Rebuilt 3rd temple, Mark of the Beast, 7 Year Tribulation," Jewish Kabbalah SHAM aren't freaking out right now. I have to assume that you have no idea what is going on in the world right now.
Maybe in a time when sensible was still a thing.
My perception of reality is that the devil is having a successful strategy making some people so upset that their Christian character has been sullied. While they are thinking of ways to thwart the devils grand plans in the American government they themselves have been completed defeated by the evil one and have allowed hate and every kind of malice to reign in their hearts and fill their minds and spew out of their mouths. And they don't even see it. They were focused on the wrong battlefield and forgot that the devil was after their fellowship with Christ and their testimony. ...hmm hmmm.... yeah.![]()
The vaccines plural, (there will be more than one type to choose from) will solve the COVID problem. At least for those that get it. The lockdowns will go away. Life will be normal.
I will check back with y'all on this thread in 2022 and see if I was right or all these doom and gloom predictions were right. Peace Out![]()
Fortunately, 75% of Republicans and a MASSIVE 30% of Democrats believe the Election was stolen from Trump.Fortunately the system rolls on whether you believe it was fair or not. When the vote lands on your choice you will be convinced the system was fair. The COVID issue has been resolved. It will only affect the non vaccinated by mid 2021. I've already marked it off my list. That's how confident I am that the vaccine will work.
If Biden wanted truth, honesty and unity, he would push for an audit of the votes (i.e. not just a recount of fraudulent and illegal votes). That he does not shows he is in some ways complicit in the fraud. As Biden, by his actions, clearly wants none of truth, honesty or unity, Trump would be remiss in his duty as president were he to concede a clearly fraudulent election result to such a crook.