F
Femalelamb
Guest
How sure are you that you know Jesus? How you are so confident you have Gods Spirit and hear from Him? How do you know that what you're doing is what He wants you to do? These are things I ask myself.
Have you been worshipping a golden calf or a god you created to feel comfortable just of self fullfillment and happiness? Have you created a God that is not like who God really is at all? Do you fear what He thinks of you, your thoughts, your actions? Can I suffer and glorify Him? Do I expect God to do things or do I trust Him? Or do I only trust Him if things are good or have lots of money or aren't sick or loved ones are agreeable? Can I be in pain with no tangible way of releif and still worship, praise, sing, pray, and honor Him? Can I do what He says while I wait on that which I can not see? Can I wait forty years?
Can I rejoice although I'm not happy with my circumstances?
Do I love others or just how they make me feel?
Do we love each other with real brotherly/sisterly affection? Heck, do I even check on my brothers and sisters?
Am I kind? Am I happy to serve my family? Do I discipline in love? Do i dispise the little things? Do I covet others lives, relationships, ministry? Do I just do what helps me? How do I treat those around me daily? Am I really connected with Gods people? Do His people care about me and my family in covenant? How do I wait?
Have you been worshipping a golden calf or a god you created to feel comfortable just of self fullfillment and happiness? Have you created a God that is not like who God really is at all? Do you fear what He thinks of you, your thoughts, your actions? Can I suffer and glorify Him? Do I expect God to do things or do I trust Him? Or do I only trust Him if things are good or have lots of money or aren't sick or loved ones are agreeable? Can I be in pain with no tangible way of releif and still worship, praise, sing, pray, and honor Him? Can I do what He says while I wait on that which I can not see? Can I wait forty years?
Can I rejoice although I'm not happy with my circumstances?
Do I love others or just how they make me feel?
Do we love each other with real brotherly/sisterly affection? Heck, do I even check on my brothers and sisters?
Am I kind? Am I happy to serve my family? Do I discipline in love? Do i dispise the little things? Do I covet others lives, relationships, ministry? Do I just do what helps me? How do I treat those around me daily? Am I really connected with Gods people? Do His people care about me and my family in covenant? How do I wait?