Pope Francis admits ‘gay lobby’ and ‘stream of corruption’ exist in the Vatican

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010

Pope Francis has reportedly admitted there is a ‘gay lobby’ as well as a ‘stream of corruption’ within the Vatican and that he plans to ‘deal with’ the issue.

The 76-year-old head of the Roman Catholic Church is said to have made the comments during an audience with an influential group of Latin American and Caribbean religious officials, a transcript of which has now been leaked.

Pope Francis: 'Gay lobby' and 'corruption' rife in the Vatican | Metro News < click

K

kenisyes

Re: Pope Francis admits ‘gay lobby’ and ‘stream of corruption’ exist in the Vatican

How long can he escape assassination?

Jan 8, 2013
Re: Pope Francis admits ‘gay lobby’ and ‘stream of corruption’ exist in the Vatican

DUH....... Catholicism is a breeding ground for queers and perverts...... Hellllloooooo!

S

Shiloah

DUH....... Catholicism is a breeding ground for queers and perverts...... Hellllloooooo!
Oh, and all other Christian denominations are doing so well in comparison!

Aug 15, 2009

zone, perhaps such ear tickling was necessary to get their backing.....:rolleyes:

zone

Jun 13, 2010

zone, perhaps such ear tickling was necessary to get their backing.....:rolleyes:
ROTFLMHO!!!!!:)

Aug 15, 2009

Wait....... I'm having translational issues........ I was doing good with that till got up to the MHO part!

Aug 15, 2009

Wait....... I'm having translational issues........ I was doing good with that till got up to the MHO part!
I didn't realize I said a funny!lol! I really didn't know........ sorry:)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Head
Off

Geeeeee, ya gotta tell these old folks everything :p

Mar 21, 2011

Pope Francis has reportedly admitted there is a ‘gay lobby’ as well as a ‘stream of corruption’ within the Vatican
Oh cool! So just like the protestant Christian communities as well.

Is this a revelation?

R

RachelBibleStudent

if there is a 'gay lobby' in the vatican...it very likely goes back to popes john xxiii and paul vi...the two most liberal popes in vatican history...who also incidentally were responsible for the second vatican council...

Jan 8, 2013

Oh, and all other Christian denominations are doing so well in comparison!
Roman Catholicism is not - at all even a christian church, much less than a christian denomination. Neither are Mormons, Jehovahs Witnesses, Christian Science, etc. In your town, and every town nearly 100 percent of what you would call churches/denominations are not true New Testament churches at all. They are corporate entities, 501c3 corporate entities, with the State as their head, not JESUS. Also there is no Bible for denominations, and the whole christian / pseudo christian church, will accept 100 percent the gay affirming christian movement. The strong delusion sent by God is here ( 2nd Thess chpt 2 ) and it is because the christians had not a love of the truth, Gods word the Bible. Catholicism and Catholics do not at all love Gods word by the way, remember .... it was banned and burned during the ghastly inquisition. I used to be in the R.C. cult, its evil, stay away from it. REVELATION Chapter 5 verse 5 - JESUS, the lion of the tribe of Judah. God bless.

S

Shiloah

Roman Catholicism is not - at all even a christian church, much less than a christian denomination. Neither are Mormons, Jehovahs Witnesses, Christian Science, etc. In your town, and every town nearly 100 percent of what you would call churches/denominations are not true New Testament churches at all. They are corporate entities, 501c3 corporate entities, with the State as their head, not JESUS. Also there is no Bible for denominations, and the whole christian / pseudo christian church, will accept 100 percent the gay affirming christian movement. The strong delusion sent by God is here ( 2nd Thess chpt 2 ) and it is because the christians had not a love of the truth, Gods word the Bible. Catholicism and Catholics do not at all love Gods word by the way, remember .... it was banned and burned during the ghastly inquisition. I used to be in the R.C. cult, its evil, stay away from it. REVELATION Chapter 5 verse 5 - JESUS, the lion of the tribe of Judah. God bless.
It's the individual God calls to His son, not a denomination. I used to condemn Catholics, saying I didn't believe they're Christians. But I came to realize, that's not my call. God knows the heart. I've also recently met some Catholics that obviously love Christ and God the Father. Again, I don't personally agree with their doctrines, but I don't agree with a lot of doctrines belonging to many Protestant churches. But at the same time, I'm not going to say they're antichrist or false teachers are cults etc. Christ came to save the lost, not condemn them. I've gotten to the place I'm totally against this denomination bashing the Christian world has become so obsessed with. I think those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. We've all sinned and come short of the glory of God. I also find that people who are always hollering "that's a cult" at different denominations would do better to make sure their own back yards are cleaned up. I've yet to see any denomination I think has a perfect set of doctrines. And by the way, Christ never said "thou shalt have a perfect set of doctrines and a perfect understanding of them."

I think we also need to remember who our accuser is. He's not Christ, by the way.

Jan 8, 2013

It's the individual God calls to His son, not a denomination. I used to condemn Catholics, saying I didn't believe they're Christians. But I came to realize, that's not my call. God knows the heart. I've also recently met some Catholics that obviously love Christ and God the Father. Again, I don't personally agree with their doctrines, but I don't agree with a lot of doctrines belonging to many Protestant churches. But at the same time, I'm not going to say they're antichrist or false teachers are cults etc. Christ came to save the lost, not condemn them. I've gotten to the place I'm totally against this denomination bashing the Christian world has become so obsessed with. I think those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. We've all sinned and come short of the glory of God. I also find that people who are always hollering "that's a cult" at different denominations would do better to make sure their own back yards are cleaned up. I've yet to see any denomination I think has a perfect set of doctrines. And by the way, Christ never said "thou shalt have a perfect set of doctrines and a perfect understanding of them."

I think we also need to remember who our accuser is. He's not Christ, by the way.
Have fun in Rome then. Bye.

Jul 25, 2005

Rome if you want to.