Pope Francis against 'fake news': “We need to unmask snake-tactics”

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
[video=youtube;3GYrmHAjfuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GYrmHAjfuE[/video]

Vatican king with his utopia decrees that are antichrist in writing & practice , from his laudato si encyclical , to thee Joint Declaration of Dotrine of Justification ( JDDJ ) that i have written a thread upon , to the RCC twisted doctrine on scripture along with thee papal inffallibility that they themselves have ordain to be truth.

Are these facts consider fake news , let us take a look at Paul IV Audience Hall in Vatican Rome. Also know as Cobra Commander Headquarters for those that are Born again and can see through the lies.

Perhaps these are consider fake news , or perhaps God word was true that , we are not ignorant of his devices.

2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Anyone that has study History are clearly aware of who persecuted God people , via there decrees also enslaved indigenous people .Terra Nullius , Dum Diversas , & Inter Caetera. But are these truth that are documented in historical accounts consider fake news hmm...

To those that have teachers or congregations that have align themselves with RCC & its king , also those that are in thee Roman Catholic Church. Please consider thee call that is written in the book of Revelation , as a call to you & your brethren , from the Love that God has for His people.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

I do not bring these truths to light for likes , or popularity , but for that you may be edify & continue in The Truth , for there has arise many false christ that are not from God .

From your brethren in Jesus Christ the Lord vic1980

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Very soon , keep are eyes on Jesus Christ the Lord

Daniel 2 :44 -45

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands,and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Shalom

Last edited:

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Heard about Pope Francis calling out fake news on our local news radio and straight away thought
"now that is the kettle calling the pot black" what a hypocrite.

Pope speaks with forked tongue.
And yes that auditorium really is like the spread of a cobra's hood and so reminiscent of Hindu & Buddhist art.
Mystery Babylon > Rome > anti-Christ > false religion

Feb 28, 2016
they have eyes to see and ears to hear, and yet, they hide behind the lies that are
set right before their eyes...it's called sorcery, witchcraft, etc...the demise of this
'fallen-world'...they truly are the 'rulers before and behind the scenes'...
they have and exert so much deception, and are literally worshipped as they
abide in their 'golden calves' while the masses starve...

it's obvious that they don't 'FEAR GOD', for they serve the 'dark-one'...

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I see the Roman Church as an enigma in some ways, but, I believe they are trying to respond to a changing world with a church heavy-laden by the burdens of centuries-old traditions, and a glaring absence of the teachings of the Apostle Paul in the Epistles regarding the free-gift of God's grace, being received through faith.

I'm not going to jump on-board the name-calling of other churches and labeling them "evil," or their leaders as non-Christians and the ridiculous back and forth stone-throwing, in-fighting, and back-biting between Christians of the Roman Rite, Greek Rite and Protestant beliefs from the Reformation. I'm sick of it. I've heard all this fighting and bickering all my life and it has ravaged my life with the confusion of a divided Christian witness, at times when I have needed help. This has been the experience of many people who turn to God wanting to find a relationship with Jesus only to find warring Christians hurling stones of theology at one another.

The Pentecostals are nuts, don't go there, the Catholics are mislead, don't go there, Greeks are all about Greeks, Lutherans are all about Luther and actively gay ministers, Methodists are all about lesbian bishops, Baptists are all about joining the Baptist Vatican, Bible churches are hit and miss truth sometimes, cults are a dime a dozen, and mormons and jehovah's witnesses knock on peoples doors and offer them everything but Jesus and salvation.
Or you can send people to mega-churches and they will help you to pray for your own private jet which is your inheritance as children of God. Then you can fly around the world like the Pope and put on a huge pointed cap, which even the bishops hate, and pray with Muslims and preach that the church is infallible which makes it the biggest idol in the world, after it took a major Reformation and the deaths of 100,000 people to free the people from purgatory and give them a Bible, for which Martin Luther got excommunicated.

Come on, Pope Francis-- your church is in a crisis! Make some command decisions--starting with being the first one to set aside the tall cap which is the most visible sign of the "spirit of religion" of the Pharisees still being alive there, for which Christ died to overcome. And welcome the Apostle Paul back into the Church and Martin Luther, and recognize that the Reformation was an action of the Holy Spirit!
Fake news is excommunicating the teachings of the Apostle Paul from your church, and then putting up a statue of him as if you believe what he teaches and living perpetually on Good Friday.

Religion assimilates people; Christ frees them.

Now that I have ranted legitimately about some of these issues, it's good to speak positive also:
The Catholic church does charity equally as well as the Salvation Army, and helps many people;
The church brothers and sisters have always been there with compassionate help and supportive, guidance.
Within the chaos, there appears to be hidden the power of God in the sacraments of the church. One example has been a consistent reaction to water and olive oils blessed by the Church as being something the devil fears.

Baptists and other born-again churches do a great job of reaching the masses with the simple Gospel of truth and freedom in Christ, teaching the truth that traditional marriage can never be compromised--ever. But, we as conservatives and compassionate conservatives, have no right to judge or condemn people--only point out the realities of God's judgment and Sodom and Gomorrah, and that alternate lifestyles will never be accepted by true Christians into full fellowship. That's just one example. Conservatives have no right to trash the planet either to make a quick buck.

Without going through the whole list, I believe the LORD is going to give us Christians some incentives to work out our differences instead of excommunicating one another for disagreeing with each one's infallible dogma's, as part of "preparing the way of the LORD." If we don't--where are people going to turn if sparks start flying? As in spiritual and political upheavals--as if this hasn't already begun?

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
This is what I think of Roman legalism, miters, and killing those they disagree with:
legalism.jpg mitre2.jpg joan of arc.jpg

e8ec4c321700ea379cb58d780d0f0a86--fighter-jets-military-aircraft.jpg missile fire.jpg

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
This is what can happen when people get along:
athletes rio.jpg rio fireworks.jpg

Looking for these pics I found some interesting info:
RIO means "river" and de janeiro means "of January," so-- Rio de Janeiro means, "river of January" in English. There is also a band called "Diamond Rio," that is influenced by bluegrass, rock, and Christian country music. RIO in Top Gun lingo means, "Radar Intercept Officer," such as "goose" in Top Gun. And, the South Korean auto: "Kia Rio" means: kia: means "gear" (as per Kia co.) and also "rising from the east" rio: "place of cherry blossoms."
Top Gun was filmed in reference to the USS Enterprise--
uss enterprise.jpg
Not that us crazy people belong in space, but here's another USS Enterprise--
220px-USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-A).jpg

Speaking of the Catholic Church--does this statue help promote Christianity or not?
rio statue7.jpg rio statue1.jpg rio statue2.jpg

***Note: remember these photo's may be copyrighted and are used here for comp/display purposes only

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Examine history , and you will have a clear view of who , has persecuted God people.

This is upon a far older power that has been Anti Christ for over many centuries , a system which is mostly over looked or ignored for fear of being labeled as anti catholic. But it has a far more powerful influence than many would like to admit , and it will never rest until it rules .

Until it has the power it once wield , to persecute once again.

Thomas J Reece is a american Jesuit priest , and a editor at the national catholic reporter . In the late 1990 he wrote and published a book titled Inside the Vatican , and the title means just what it says. Despite the importance of the papacy for the Catholic Church and it's prominent role in international affairs , it's internal workings are little known to Catholics , to world Leaders ,or to the world at large .

So there very own members and the rest of the world are not aware of the true goals of thee Vatican.

This is partly a result of the secretive nature of Vatican , which sees little advantage to letting others know it's internal operations.

- Inside the Vatican by Thomas Reece p.4

But those that are Born Again have discernment , to see the blend of truth and lies , that are intertwined to seem as they are sincere truths , yet they are snares of the adversary .

God word clearly taught us

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

This Religio Licita that Contantine founded is not of Jesus Christ.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Examine history , and you will have a clear view of who , has persecuted God people.

This is upon a far older power that has been Anti Christ for over many centuries , a system which is mostly over looked or ignored for fear of being labeled as anti catholic. But it has a far more powerful influence than many would like to admit , and it will never rest until it rules .

Until it has the power it once wield , to persecute once again.

Thomas J Reece is a american Jesuit priest , and a editor at the national catholic reporter . In the late 1990 he wrote and published a book titled Inside the Vatican , and the title means just what it says. Despite the importance of the papacy for the Catholic Church and it's prominent role in international affairs , it's internal workings are little known to Catholics , to world Leaders ,or to the world at large .

So there very own members and the rest of the world are not aware of the true goals of thee Vatican.

This is partly a result of the secretive nature of Vatican , which sees little advantage to letting others know it's internal operations.

- Inside the Vatican by Thomas Reece p.4

But those that are Born Again have discernment , to see the blend of truth and lies , that are intertwined to seem as they are sincere truths , yet they are snares of the adversary .

God word clearly taught us

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

This Religio Licita that Contantine founded is not of Jesus Christ.
I know there is truth in a lot of what you say-- it's just that, I believe that the Catholic Church just needs a major REVIVAL!!

I mean, if you were God/Jesus--how would you reach the Catholic Church with the rest of the Gospel? All those brothers and nuns who serve the church-- they are not the Vatican-- they love the LORD! Anyway-- I believe the LORD would give the Vatican a real SHAKEDOWN! instead of just tossing aside a billion Christians?? Do you have a better idea? Let's hear it!!

Sometimes you have to work with what an imperfect world turns out-- Didn't Jesus do that with Judaism??
But, the snake building is truly frightening-- someone must have pulled the wool over their eyes on that one-- it couldn't have been by design?? That would be truly scary...

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013

What if these two were to collaborate , what if history actually repeats itself after all ...

There a reason why we are seeing so much immorality in the united states , and across the globe. What if thee majority were to be lead astray into the mouth of the lion.

These are things to ponder on & to study upon , God gives us the answer in His Word.

Shalom

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I in-spite of it's need for reforms, I believe the Catholic Church has good intentions, at least at the street level and community level. I dont believe their main goal in life is to control and oppress people, but they do need a grace-revival and to lose the obsolete props and wrong emphasis on self-justification-- They can't "feed My sheep," as Jesus said, and save the world with only half the Gospel.

Until they make these changes, they still come across as a cult, that is at times blinded by the spirit of idolatry and legalism. They should have listened to St. Francis.

Last edited:

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great
is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold
of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication,
and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the
merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of
her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,
Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins,
and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered
her iniquities.
Revelation 18:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
The Pope's false gospel of works salvation is fake news.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
The Trump Deception

History seems at times to be forgotten. And therefore as news hits the ears, some will be quick to dispose of it as nothing, or believe that it is for the “common good”. While others will hear and see the voice of the dragon a mile away.

“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.” (Revelation 13:11)

Donald Trump last week sent congratulations to Pope Francis concerning his 5 year anniversary as being the Pope.
Trump said in his letter the following:

“My family and I treasure the memory of our visit to the Vatican last May. I was honored to discuss with you many of the urgent global issues of shared concern to the United States and the Holy See,”

He said furthermore: “Our conversation underscored the enduring importance of moral

leadership
in the international community, and of our continued close cooperation as we work to advance peace and defend human freedom around the world,” he continued.

Trump Working with Pope to “Defend Freedom” and “Conscience”
?

If it is a “continued close co-operation” to “defend human freedom around the world.” Then obviously it has been going on for some time between Trump and Francis. When Trump went to the Vatican last year, Pope Francis gifted Trump with his encyclical on the environment. Since then America seemed to be the blunt of disaster after disaster during hurricane season last year.

After Hurricane Harvey, Donald Trump made a proclamation concerning that Sunday being a day of prayer which made headline news. The headline was written in a way in which some had thought that every Sunday was to be a day of prayer.

But again, furthermore concerning Trumps congratulatory letter, according to CRUX News , “May 24, Trump and Francis met for their first encounter and pledged their “joint commitment in favor of life, and freedom of worship and conscience.”

Why is Trump working closely with the Vatican to protect freedom of worship and conscience?

Especially when the Papacy is so notorious for failing to respect the consciences of men. Maybe Trump isn’t familiar with history. Pope Francis has come out and said publicly that religion should not be confined to personal conscience.

Regarding Pope Francis view on conscience he has said concerning the orderly development of “a civil, pluralistic society requires” that the “authentic spirit of religion” not be “confined” to “personal conscience but that its significant role in the construction of society is recognized,” said Pope Francis in remarks to the Italian president.

In other words sometimes conscience needs to be set aside for the common good of society.

World Leaders Looking to Francis for Moral Leadership

Not only is Donald Trump looking to Pope Francis for moral leadership, but European Union leaders are looking to Pope Francis to guide them. In an article entitled “Divine intervention! EU leaders will turn to the POPE over plans to revive struggling bloc.” We read that one “pro-EU think-tank official said that, with Barack Obama gone from the White House, the head of the Catholic Church was the “only moral authority” European politicians had left to follow.” Furthermore, we read a quote from leader Joseph Muscat who said: “I do think he [Pope Francis] is the ultimate world leader that within the circumstances has the skills and the vision to say things that transcend the obvious and banalities we all say in politics.”

What does this “moral leadership” or “moral government” involve?

Sunday Rest Defends Human Freedom

This was printed a few months back concerning the recent Poland Sunday laws. Firstly, the title of the article says quite a bit. The article from CBN the Christian Broadcasting Network which I am about to quote from is called “Returning to the Bible, Poland Reclaims Sunday as a Day of Rest”. And I want you to consider carefully what it says remembering that Donald Trump is working with Pope Francis in “close cooperation as we (Him and Francis) work to advance peace and defend human freedom around the world.”

The article states that “In 2012, Pope Benedict said that in defending Sunday as a day of rest, one “defends human freedom.””. You can read the link here.

Maybe you want to read that again. Sunday laws “defend human freedom” according to the Papacy, and Trump says he is working closely with Pope Francis to “defend human freedom.” Consider it carefully.

Be aware Laudato si ' has nothing to do with Honoring God , but a deception that will lead many into the broad road that leads to destruction.

Laudato si' (24 May 2015) | Francis

Last edited:

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Down below

Last edited:

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
So, what we have here, we have someone here who in theory could possibly be The False Prophet/Messenger against fake news, oh the irony.

Last edited:

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
There is much more to share , upon these movements taking place , have not been able to update this thread in a while . But will soon.

Shalom