Pope Francis Kisses Homosexual Activist Priest's Hand - Concelebrates Mass With

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
You know, you're by far one of the least compassionate people I've ever come in contact with. You judge everyone, keep insulting me and priest friends as pedophiles. Dear God, read the Bible and remember that without love you have nothing.

Seriously, I'm going to start praying for you, because I can't believe you actually want to come across the way you do.
As a man of the cloth you seem to lack a perspective on the holiness of God and how offensive sin is in His presence. the pope such as he is by his actions is condoning that priests activities both public and private. The pope should denounce and stand against the things that offend a holy God.

God is going to burn all of this earth and the heavens to destroy sin. Gods righteousness and holiness demands satisfaction. If a man will not forsake his sin he will be destroyed with his sin. The fires of the lake of fire burn for all of eternity. Purgatory is a false doctrine and those who expect purgatory will find it has no end except to be cast into the lake of fire.

I do read the bible and I do know God Who is pure, holy and righteous. God hates sin. God hates sin. God hates sin.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
As long as they are only his opinions and he is not preaching this to the Church, there is no reason to defrock.
I find it interesting how far someone can go and not be defrocked by the RCC. The article clearly states that he has written a book that states that homosexual love is a "gift from God". He may not be teaching apostate doctrine to his congregation from the pulpit, but he is teaching it to the world via the printed word.

Nov 30, 2012
As a man of the cloth you seem to lack a perspective on the holiness of God and how offensive sin is in His presence. the pope such as he is by his actions is condoning that priests activities both public and private. The pope should denounce and stand against the things that offend a holy God.

God is going to burn all of this earth and the heavens to destroy sin. Gods righteousness and holiness demands satisfaction. If a man will not forsake his sin he will be destroyed with his sin. The fires of the lake of fire burn for all of eternity. Purgatory is a false doctrine and those who expect purgatory will find it has no end except to be cast into the lake of fire.

I do read the bible and I do know God Who is pure, holy and righteous. God hates sin. God hates sin. God hates sin.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
God may hate sin, but He does not rejoice in the loss of souls. He does not hate mankind. Satan's world is filled with hate. Satan's way is hate. Satan rejoices in hate. Not God. So, don't tell me how I have a false understanding of compassion, when there are men in this world who enjoy watching the world burn.

Nov 30, 2012
I find it interesting how far someone can go and not be defrocked by the RCC. The article clearly states that he has written a book that states that homosexual love is a "gift from God". He may not be teaching apostate doctrine to his congregation from the pulpit, but he is teaching it to the world via the printed word.
Then, I pray that he is censured.

Mar 7, 2013
God may hate sin, but He does not rejoice in the loss of souls. He does not hate mankind. Satan's world is filled with hate. Satan's way is hate. Satan rejoices in hate. Not God. So, don't tell me how I have a false understanding of compassion, when there are men in this world who enjoy watching the world burn.
5 points for the Dark Knight reference!

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Purgatory is a false doctrine
Amen! The very idea of purgatory and the doctrines that are attached to it (prayers for the dead, indulgences, etc.) all fail to recognize that Jesus’ death was sufficient to pay the penalty for ALL of our sins. Jesus is the atoning sacrifice for our sins (1 John 2:2). To limit Jesus’ sacrifice is an attack on the Person and Work of Jesus Christ. If we must in any sense pay for, atone for, our sins – that indicates Jesus’ death was not a perfect, complete, and sufficient sacrifice.

Nov 30, 2012
Amen! The very idea of purgatory and the doctrines that are attached to it (prayers for the dead, indulgences, etc.) all fail to recognize that Jesus’ death was sufficient to pay the penalty for ALL of our sins. Jesus is the atoning sacrifice for our sins (1 John 2:2). To limit Jesus’ sacrifice is an attack on the Person and Work of Jesus Christ. If we must in any sense pay for, atone for, our sins – that indicates Jesus’ death was not a perfect, complete, and sufficient sacrifice.
Purgatory has nothing to do with paying for your sins. It's the perfecting of the person. Whether it's instantaneous or not is not known.

Mar 1, 2012
Any doctrine that excuses sin and allows it to be promoted from their pulpits is NOT christian.

Defrocking a priest does not mean he loses his salvation, the pope ain't God. I will add any priest or supposed christian who suggests homosexuality is not a sin, is either deluded or not saved.

There should be no doubt, according to the biblical principles of church leadership found in 1Tim 3, that what this ''priest'' does should kick him out of ANY leadership position.

Purgatory is a myth because its God who saves and sanctifies. Washed by the blood is permanent and a work of God and once washed, always washed. God is either God or we are....and the mirror tells me I am not God.

Atwood

May 1, 2014
After the smooch, did the papa look away at an Archbishop to the side and say,

"Did I kiss that?"

(cf Capt Kirk)

Atwood

May 1, 2014
Purgatory has nothing to do with paying for your sins. It's the perfecting of the person. Whether it's instantaneous or not is not known.
Actually Purgatory has nothing to do with anything,
since there is no such place.

Nov 30, 2012
Actually Purgatory has nothing to do with anything,
since there is no such place.
Your right, it's not a place. Literally, we believe it's the process of perfection. None of us will be perfect when we die. Purgatory is the purgation or purging of our old selves. Whether it's instantaneous or not, we don't know. It was described as a place because we have been trying to teach this process or moment. How do you describe the moment of becoming perfect? It's indescribable, but must be taught.

Dec 12, 2013
You know, you're by far one of the least compassionate people I've ever come in contact with. You judge everyone, keep insulting me and priest friends as pedophiles. Dear God, read the Bible and remember that without love you have nothing.

Seriously, I'm going to start praying for you, because I can't believe you actually want to come across the way you do.
You know dude..99% of the time you accuse me of things that are false......quit assuming and accusing and have something constructive to say and you might get a different response from me.....go back and read..my heat toward you comes from your accusatory attitude.....

I can engage dia logos when you engage dia logos without accusations....so for the sake of Jesus and his witness....I forgive you for your accusatory attitude and I apologize for being mouthy....!

Jun 18, 2014

For the cause of Christ
Roger
So offensive that he forgives his enemies for being blind to love, and gives them love both from himself and also love contained within the imparted teaching thereof - love, which dispels all evil?

'Forgive them Father'.

'Surely this man is truly the son of God.'

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2012
You know dude..99% of the time you accuse me of things that are false......quit assuming and accusing and have something constructive to say and you might get a different response from me.....go back and read..my heat toward you comes from your accusatory attitude.....

I can engage dia logos when you engage dia logos without accusations....so for the sake of Jesus and his witness....I forgive you for your accusatory attitude and I apologize for being mouthy....!
Ok. Forgiven and thank you.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
So offensive that he forgives his enemies for being blind to love, and gives them love both from himself and also love contained within the imparted teaching thereof - love, which dispels all evil?

'Forgive them Father'.

'Surely this man is truly the son of God.'
And yet with John 3:18 we find that men still love their sin more than God and they perish in their sin receiving eternal condemnation. Look at Romans 1 and see that even though they know it is wrong they continue in their sin expecting that they will receive Gods eternal condemnation.

Jesus wept over them and we ought to weep as well but do not expect God to forgive those who reject His forgiveness. The responsibility is ours not the fault of God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Mar 1, 2012
There is special spiritual responsibility for a teacher of the Word.

Condoning poor behavior in leadership, not good.

D

didymos

(...)
Watch out dcontroversal, he's gonna tell Mary! :eek: