Pope Ratzinger Bohemian Grove Member

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 8, 2018

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Clay, next time please just put the link.. don't send us to Goofle.. lol

C

claysmithr

I thought there might be more than one source on this, it's probably safe to discard. Sorry.

Aug 8, 2018
I thought there might be more than one source on this, it's probably safe to discard. Sorry.
There are. This is just probably not the best one. In any case , I agree with what you are attempting to bring forth about Boehmain Grove.
As for Ratzinger, he is guilty of many things. Whether or not this video is correct concerning Ratzinger makes no difference to the fact he has been a heretic toward the faith. The Masonic have infiltrated the Vatican and Popes have been puppets in their agenda for ages.

epostle

Oct 24, 2015
There are. This is just probably not the best one. In any case , I agree with what you are attempting to bring forth about Boehmain Grove.
As for Ratzinger, he is guilty of many things. Whether or not this video is correct concerning Ratzinger makes no difference to the fact he has been a heretic toward the faith. The Masonic have infiltrated the Vatican and Popes have been puppets in their agenda for ages.
A Catholic who joins the Mason's is automatically ip so facto excommunicated.

Modern Freemasonry is thought to have originated in the Grand Lodge of London in 1717. Pope Clement XII in 1738 was the first Roman Pontiff to condemn Freemasonry with his papal bull, In Eminenti. Subsequent popes did likewise, namely, Benedict XIV, Pius VI, Leo XII, Pius VII, Pius VIII, Gregory XVI, Pius IX and Leo XIII.
The most recent statement against Freemasonry came from then-Cdl. Joseph Ratzinger as prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. Following the promulgation of the current Code of Canon Law, Cdl. Ratzinger in 1983 affirmed that it was still a mortal sin for Catholics to become masons. READ MORE HERE

The Masonic Agenda Against the Church

President Plutarco Calles, center, came to power to execute the Masonic plan to destroy the Church

The world ignored the Calles' government massacre of Mexican Catholics

Piling up the bodies
As the final stage in the attack on the Kingship of Christ in Mexico was accelerated by the Masonic Convention of Buenos Aires in 1906, it may be of interest to note that an International Convention of delegates of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite was announced for the same city in 1927. Representatives from the Supreme Councils of the following countries would be in attendance: England and Wales, Ireland, Scotland, France, Belgium, Low Countries, Switzerland, Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, Poland, Serbia, Rumania, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, United States, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, San Domingo, Panama, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chili, Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.

What fresh advances in the path of progress had the representatives of Ireland the happiness of decreeing there?

[Note: Ireland was the only country that broke diplomatic relations with Mexico in response to the atrocities committed by the Calles’ government
against Catholics.]

READ MORE HERE

epostle

Oct 24, 2015
Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based gentlemen's club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a more than two-week encampment of some of the most prominent men in the world.

Please explain how Cardinal Ratzinger, Dean of the College of Cardinals, became Pope in 2005, while residing in Mater Ecclesiae, Vatican City, was able to fly to California with no one noticing, just to sacrifice children in satanic rituals.
I look forward to your well thought out response.

st__michael_slaying_the_dragon_by_tegehel.jpg

epostle

Oct 24, 2015
If the first image was the early 1990's then my parachute paints and high tops went out in the 1950's. I know that Bohemian Grove is a spawn of satan, but if this guy wants to hook the viewer then his dates must match the pictures.
Please explain how Cardinal Ratzinger, a resident of Mater Ecclesiae, Vatican City, professor of several universities, Dean of the College of Cardinals etc., etc, elected Pope in 2005

could fly to California, go to camp ground, kill children...

and no one noticed until somebody recently got a video program.​

I look forward to your well thought our response.

mike.jpg

epostle

Oct 24, 2015
Make a list of all the alleged heresies committed by Cardinal Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI). If you cannot or will not then you need to repent of the sin of slander like a mature Christian.

epostle

Oct 24, 2015
Regensburg redux: Was Pope Benedict XVI right about Islam?
Sep 11, 2014

Eight years ago Sept. 12, Pope Benedict XVI delivered a lecture at the University of Regensburg in Bavaria in which he seemed to diagnose Islam as a religion inherently flawed by fanaticism...

...Now, with the Islamic State on the march in the Middle East, leaving a trail of horrifying brutality and bloodshed that has shocked the world, some of Benedict's allies on the Catholic right are saying, in effect,
"He told you so."

Eight years later, "we have ISIS" -- an acronym for the Islamic State -- "And beheadings. And persecution. And hatred. And war," added Elise Hilton in a blog post for the Acton Institute, a libertarian Catholic think tank.

"It appears that the world owes Pope Benedict an apology," she wrote.
So what did Benedict say at Regensburg that continues to resonate so widely?
The lecture was meant to be a homecoming of sorts for the German pope who had been the chief guardian of orthodoxy for Pope John Paul II.
https://www.ncronline.org/news/world/regensburg-redux-was-pope-benedict-xvi-right-about-islam
I remember reading about churches being burned, and a nun was shot in the back.

Abroad we were beheaded, here at home we are mocked.
The difference is profound, so are the similarities.

isis.jpg

Aug 8, 2018
A Catholic who joins the Mason's is automatically ip so facto excommunicated.

Modern Freemasonry is thought to have originated in the Grand Lodge of London in 1717. Pope Clement XII in 1738 was the first Roman Pontiff to condemn Freemasonry with his papal bull, In Eminenti. Subsequent popes did likewise, namely, Benedict XIV, Pius VI, Leo XII, Pius VII, Pius VIII, Gregory XVI, Pius IX and Leo XIII.
The most recent statement against Freemasonry came from then-Cdl. Joseph Ratzinger as prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. Following the promulgation of the current Code of Canon Law, Cdl. Ratzinger in 1983 affirmed that it was still a mortal sin for Catholics to become masons. READ MORE HERE

The Masonic Agenda Against the Church

President Plutarco Calles, center, came to power to execute the Masonic plan to destroy the Church

The world ignored the Calles' government massacre of Mexican Catholics

Piling up the bodies
As the final stage in the attack on the Kingship of Christ in Mexico was accelerated by the Masonic Convention of Buenos Aires in 1906, it may be of interest to note that an International Convention of delegates of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite was announced for the same city in 1927. Representatives from the Supreme Councils of the following countries would be in attendance: England and Wales, Ireland, Scotland, France, Belgium, Low Countries, Switzerland, Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, Poland, Serbia, Rumania, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, United States, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, San Domingo, Panama, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chili, Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.

What fresh advances in the path of progress had the representatives of Ireland the happiness of decreeing there?

[Note: Ireland was the only country that broke diplomatic relations with Mexico in response to the atrocities committed by the Calles’ government
against Catholics.]

READ MORE HERE
First of all, I was speaking of warnings of the Blessed Mother. Say whatever you want the smoke of satan has entered the Vatican. I did not say every Pope was a heretic but there are many who are , and one of which is Ratzinger. I am not Catholic nor Protestant nor Orthodox in that I believe in all the doctrine they possess. I am simply Christian who believes standing solely on the Orthodox of scripture, I believe Christianity is the universal truth in which all must adhere to be saved and I protest against anything and anyone who who goes against the Word.

I do not believe there have not been true believers in Christ in the RCC or that there are still not today. I believe the denominations are dying. The meat is being removed by God and those who cling to only that, with it. The bones will be left behind. I believe some do hold more truth than others but all hold false doctrine. Those who refuse to let go of that false doctrine will be left out with the bones they cling to. I do not believe in any one denomination all people of it have gone to hell as many Protetstant seem to pedal. Most of them who think that way concerning Catholics are of a movement which did not come about until the late 1960's and 70's. No matter what faults the RCC has had over the centuries, it is false to say there have not been true believers in it. The"Born Again " movement hasn't been here long enough , nor does it hold all truth to be able to condemn an entire denomination.

Simply, I read all doctrine within all and test it according to scripture and reject what does not comply with the Word. You wouldn't get it, nor do you have to agree with that approach. I do believe the TRUE messages that are attributed to Mother Mary and the members of the RCC who do not get her messages are in for a rude awakening concerning the RCC.

epostle

Oct 24, 2015
How the Satanic Black Mass Proves the Truth of Catholicism

There have been a number of stories in the news lately of small Satanic groups publicly performing so-called “Black Masses.”

These rituals are based on the Catholic mass but are inverted toward Satan and often involve the desecration of a Eucharistic host.
This sort of thing is evil and should not be taken lightly. It’s also occurred to me, though, how these Black Masses offer a powerful argument for the truth of Catholicism.
[See also: Why Satan Is So Scared of St. John Paul II, According to Rome’s Chief Exorcist]

[See also: A Priest’s Warning Against the Devil’s 10 Deadliest Tricks]

The Eucharist is either Jesus or Evil
The Eucharist is either Jesus or mere bread and wine.
If the Eucharist is Jesus, everyone should be at Mass, worshipping Our Lord. If the Eucharist is Jesus, there should be no such thing as Protestantism, Mormonism, Islam, atheism, etc.

But if the Eucharist isn’t Jesus, then for two thousand years, the would-be followers of Jesus Christ were actually idolaters. If that’s the case, nobody should be Catholic.
So those are the stakes.

Everyone who encountered Jesus of Nazareth was faced with a crucial question: is this God, in some mysterious guise, or not? The early Christians called this the “aut Deus aut malus homo” (“either God or a bad man”). Everyone encountering the Eucharist is faced with the same question: either God or idolatry.

And of course, if the Eucharist is pagan idolatry, it’s demonic. As 1 Corinthians 10:20 says, “what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God.”
The whole world hangs on this point: is the Eucharist Jesus or an idol? Is the Sacrifice of the Mass being offered to God, or to demons?

Satan Hates the Eucharist
The satanic Black Mass is a ritual inversion (and mockery) of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass performed by Satanists. Now, there are two types of Satanists: “LaVey Satanists,” and “theological Satanists.” LaVey Satanists atheists who don’t believe in Satan, and use “Satanism” as a tool to harass and provoke Christians (unlike“theological Satanists,” who believe in Satan and worship him). But whether the practitioners are playing at the occult, or serious, there’s no question that they’re tapping into some seriously dark spiritual forces. Satan is at work here.
And it worth pointing out that when Satanists (of both kind) want to mock a religious ritual, you can bet that it’s going to be the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass that they target. How often do you hear about Muslim or Hindu or Jewish (or even Protestant) services being subjected to such intense Satanic mockery?

Nor is this Satanic targeting of the Mass anything new. As far back as the fourth century, St. Epiphanius of Salamis described a sect of Gnosticism performing a perverted mockery of Mass. I won’t go into the details, but it was graphic enough that the members of this sect became known as “Borborians” (“filthy ones”).

Satan Doesn’t Drive Out Satan
So the Eucharist is either Jesus or evil (since if it’s not Jesus, it’s idolatry) and since the devil hates the Eucharist, we can cross “evil” off the list.
For some additional Biblical support, consider Matthew 12.22-28:
“Then a blind and dumb demoniac was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, “Can this be the Son of David?” But when the Pharisees heard it they said, “It is only by Be-el′zebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons.”
“Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand; and if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? And if I cast out demons by Be-el′zebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.”
This passage is important: it shows, for example, that Catholic exorcists are operating by the Spirit of God when they drive out demons. But it also means that if Satan hates the Mass, we can be sure that the Mass isn’t evil.
Of course, if the Mass isn’t demonic, if it isn’t idolatry, that really only leaves one option: that the Eucharist is Jesus Christ, and that the Sacrifice of the Mass is presenting Jesus to the Father. This (and as far as I can tell, this alone), accounts for the Satanic mockery.

The Target of Satan
Even if the only thing you knew about Catholicism was that its central form of worship, the Mass, was the target of Satanic ire, you would already have good reason to believe that Catholicism was the true religion.
But taken with all of the other evidence for the truth that the Eucharist is Jesus, that the Mass is a Sacrifice instituted by God, and that the Catholic Church is the Church founded by Christ, Satan is just one more (unwitting) witness for the truth of Jesus Christ and His Church.
Originally posted on Shameless Popery
First of all, I was speaking of warnings of the Blessed Mother.
Where?
Say whatever you want the smoke of satan has entered the Vatican.
The "smoke of satan" phrase originated with Pope Paul VI.
I did not say every Pope was a heretic but there are many who are , and one of which is Ratzinger.
You assert what you refuse to prove.
I am not Catholic nor Protestant nor Orthodox in that I believe in all the doctrine they possess. I am simply Christian who believes standing solely on the Orthodox of scripture, I believe Christianity is the universal truth in which all must adhere to be saved and I protest against anything and anyone who who goes against the Word.
I am familiar with the theology of "anyone who who goes against my opinion of what the Word means". Do a bible search on "Word of God". Let me know if you find any usage where it means the written word ALONE.
I do not believe there have not been true believers in Christ in the RCC or that there are still not today. I believe the denominations are dying. The meat is being removed by God and those who cling to only that, with it. The bones will be left behind. I believe some do hold more truth than others but all hold false doctrine. Those who refuse to let go of that false doctrine will be left out with the bones they cling to. I do not believe in any one denomination all people of it have gone to hell as many Protetstant seem to pedal. Most of them who think that way concerning Catholics are of a movement which did not come about until the late 1960's and 70's. No matter what faults the RCC has had over the centuries, it is false to say there have not been true believers in it. The"Born Again " movement hasn't been here long enough , nor does it hold all truth to be able to condemn an entire denomination.
The churches and non-churches are fortunate to have you as an infallible authority.

Simply, I read all doctrine within all and test it according to scripture and reject what does not comply with the Word. You wouldn't get it, nor do you have to agree with that approach. I do believe the TRUE messages that are attributed to Mother Mary and the members of the RCC who do not get her messages are in for a rude awakening concerning the RCC.[/QUOTE] The Church cannot force messages. She can only propose truths to those who are disposed to receive it.

epostle

Oct 24, 2015
First of all, I was speaking of warnings of the Blessed Mother. .
First of all, I was speaking of warnings of the Blessed Mother.
Where?
Say whatever you want the smoke of satan has entered the Vatican.
The "smoke of satan" phrase originated with Pope Paul VI.
I did not say every Pope was a heretic but there are many who are , and one of which is Ratzinger.
You assert what you refuse to prove. You base that presupposition on cheap news tabloids. Again, make a list of all Pope Benedicts "heresies" or stop violating the 9th commandment.
I am not Catholic nor Protestant nor Orthodox in that I believe in all the doctrine they possess. I am simply Christian who believes standing solely on the Orthodox of scripture, I believe Christianity is the universal truth in which all must adhere to be saved and I protest against anything and anyone who who goes against the Word.
I am familiar with the theology of "anyone who who goes against my opinion of what the Word means." Do a bible search on "Word of God". Let me know if you find any place where it means the written word ALONE.

[/QUOTE]I do not believe there have not been true believers in Christ in the RCC or that there are still not today. I believe the denominations are dying. The meat is being removed by God and those who cling to only that, with it. The bones will be left behind. I believe some do hold more truth than others but all hold false doctrine. Those who refuse to let go of that false doctrine will be left out with the bones they cling to. I do not believe in any one denomination all people of it have gone to hell as many Protetstant seem to pedal. Most of them who think that way concerning Catholics are of a movement which did not come about until the late 1960's and 70's. No matter what faults the RCC has had over the centuries, it is false to say there have not been true believers in it. The"Born Again " movement hasn't been here long enough , nor does it hold all truth to be able to condemn an entire denomination.[/QUOTE] The churches and non-churches are fortunate to have you as an infallible authority.

Simply, I read all doctrine within all and test it according to scripture and reject what does not comply with the Word. You wouldn't get it, nor do you have to agree with that approach. I do believe the TRUE messages that are attributed to Mother Mary and the members of the RCC who do not get her messages are in for a rude awakening concerning the RCC.[/QUOTE] The Church cannot force messages.
"She can only propose truths to those who are disposed to receive it."
Vatican Declaration on Religious Freedom.

If every Catholic in the world were to suddenly turn into a serial rapist killer, the Church would still be holy. Holiness doesn't come from people, priests, bishops or popes. I comes from Jesus Christ.

Aug 8, 2018
How the Satanic Black Mass Proves the Truth of Catholicism

There have been a number of stories in the news lately of small Satanic groups publicly performing so-called “Black Masses.”

These rituals are based on the Catholic mass but are inverted toward Satan and often involve the desecration of a Eucharistic host.
This sort of thing is evil and should not be taken lightly. It’s also occurred to me, though, how these Black Masses offer a powerful argument for the truth of Catholicism.
[See also: Why Satan Is So Scared of St. John Paul II, According to Rome’s Chief Exorcist]

[See also: A Priest’s Warning Against the Devil’s 10 Deadliest Tricks]

The Eucharist is either Jesus or Evil
The Eucharist is either Jesus or mere bread and wine.
If the Eucharist is Jesus, everyone should be at Mass, worshipping Our Lord. If the Eucharist is Jesus, there should be no such thing as Protestantism, Mormonism, Islam, atheism, etc.

But if the Eucharist isn’t Jesus, then for two thousand years, the would-be followers of Jesus Christ were actually idolaters. If that’s the case, nobody should be Catholic.
So those are the stakes.

Everyone who encountered Jesus of Nazareth was faced with a crucial question: is this God, in some mysterious guise, or not? The early Christians called this the “aut Deus aut malus homo” (“either God or a bad man”). Everyone encountering the Eucharist is faced with the same question: either God or idolatry.

And of course, if the Eucharist is pagan idolatry, it’s demonic. As 1 Corinthians 10:20 says, “what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God.”
The whole world hangs on this point: is the Eucharist Jesus or an idol? Is the Sacrifice of the Mass being offered to God, or to demons?

Satan Hates the Eucharist
The satanic Black Mass is a ritual inversion (and mockery) of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass performed by Satanists. Now, there are two types of Satanists: “LaVey Satanists,” and “theological Satanists.” LaVey Satanists atheists who don’t believe in Satan, and use “Satanism” as a tool to harass and provoke Christians (unlike“theological Satanists,” who believe in Satan and worship him). But whether the practitioners are playing at the occult, or serious, there’s no question that they’re tapping into some seriously dark spiritual forces. Satan is at work here.
And it worth pointing out that when Satanists (of both kind) want to mock a religious ritual, you can bet that it’s going to be the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass that they target. How often do you hear about Muslim or Hindu or Jewish (or even Protestant) services being subjected to such intense Satanic mockery?

Nor is this Satanic targeting of the Mass anything new. As far back as the fourth century, St. Epiphanius of Salamis described a sect of Gnosticism performing a perverted mockery of Mass. I won’t go into the details, but it was graphic enough that the members of this sect became known as “Borborians” (“filthy ones”).

Satan Doesn’t Drive Out Satan
So the Eucharist is either Jesus or evil (since if it’s not Jesus, it’s idolatry) and since the devil hates the Eucharist, we can cross “evil” off the list.
For some additional Biblical support, consider Matthew 12.22-28:
“Then a blind and dumb demoniac was brought to him, and he healed him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, “Can this be the Son of David?” But when the Pharisees heard it they said, “It is only by Be-el′zebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons.”
“Knowing their thoughts, he said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand; and if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? And if I cast out demons by Be-el′zebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.”
This passage is important: it shows, for example, that Catholic exorcists are operating by the Spirit of God when they drive out demons. But it also means that if Satan hates the Mass, we can be sure that the Mass isn’t evil.
Of course, if the Mass isn’t demonic, if it isn’t idolatry, that really only leaves one option: that the Eucharist is Jesus Christ, and that the Sacrifice of the Mass is presenting Jesus to the Father. This (and as far as I can tell, this alone), accounts for the Satanic mockery.

The Target of Satan
Even if the only thing you knew about Catholicism was that its central form of worship, the Mass, was the target of Satanic ire, you would already have good reason to believe that Catholicism was the true religion.
But taken with all of the other evidence for the truth that the Eucharist is Jesus, that the Mass is a Sacrifice instituted by God, and that the Catholic Church is the Church founded by Christ, Satan is just one more (unwitting) witness for the truth of Jesus Christ and His Church.
Originally posted on Shameless Popery
Where? The churches and non-churches are fortunate to have you as an infallible authority.

Simply, I read all doctrine within all and test it according to scripture and reject what does not comply with the Word. You wouldn't get it, nor do you have to agree with that approach. I do believe the TRUE messages that are attributed to Mother Mary and the members of the RCC who do not get her messages are in for a rude awakening concerning the RCC.
The Church cannot force messages. She can only propose truths to those who are disposed to receive it.[/QUOTE]

All are fortunate to have the INFALLIBLE WORD to correct them not doctrine in tradition contrived by men. Hence why I will not be duped by the Vatican and its heretical teachings. And you have spoken a truth ,SHE (Mary)CAN ONLY SPEAK TRUTHS TO THOSE WHO ARE DISPOSED TO RECEIVE IT. You obviously are not disposed to receive it or you would not be defending heretics. As for satanic mass well that would depend on what a "priest" is disposed to behind close doors. You have obviously missed the memo.

C

claysmithr

Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based gentlemen's club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a more than two-week encampment of some of the most prominent men in the world.

Please explain how Cardinal Ratzinger, Dean of the College of Cardinals, became Pope in 2005, while residing in Mater Ecclesiae, Vatican City, was able to fly to California with no one noticing, just to sacrifice children in satanic rituals.
I look forward to your well thought out response.
You must have missed my post where I said this is probably safe to discard. I don't know how to delete this thread, otherwise I would. Thanks.

epostle

Oct 24, 2015
You must have missed my post where I said this is probably safe to discard. I don't know how to delete this thread, otherwise I would. Thanks.
No, I didn't miss it. You tube is loaded with egotistical wanna-be-preachers looking for an enemy. The target of choice is the Catholic Church.

" I don't know how to delete this thread, otherwise I would. " I accept that as an indicator of repentance.

Before viewing a video, check the credentials or source of the videographer. Seventh Day Adventists produce dishonest videos but they try remain in cognito to fool Christians.
Pray for discernment.