Pope Selfies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MarkMulder

He's so POPE-ular,
but tends to forget it's not about HIM at all,
it's all about CHRIST...

[video=youtube;nNOdxPx_bb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNOdxPx_bb8[/video]

T

TaylorTG

He's just being nice to the folks who want a picture with him.

M

MarkMulder

He's just being nice to the folks who want a picture with him.
He should have pointed them to Christ instead.

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.
The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave himself for me."

[Galatians 2:20]

Nov 30, 2012
He should have pointed them to Christ instead.

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.
The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave himself for me."

[Galatians 2:20]
Pot calling the kettle black? Look at your own avatar. It a selfie.

T

Tintin

If you ask me, it's not the Pope who's the problem, so much as it's the people who worship him. Yes, I know some just admire him as a godly role model but plenty worship him.

Mar 21, 2011
DAE HATE CATHOLICS BECAUSE DA BEST ONE IS MY CHURCH??

STOOPID POPE, Y HE NOT PROTESTANT??!!

May 29, 2012
Another Catholic bashing thread on cc? Shocking! Amazing! Unbelievable!
NOT :)

Hanady

Apr 20, 2012
Im surprised how do we all call ourselves Christians and still have this hate for others, others who are our brothers and sisters in Christ

May 29, 2012
And the video's from the morally bankrupt, anti-Christian CNN which in itself is declining.

T

Tintin

Im surprised how do we all call ourselves Christians and still have this hate for others, others who are our brothers and sisters in Christ
I don't agree with some things Catholics say and do but there are ungodly and godly people in all of the Christian denominations. I'm not including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and the like but Catholics are Christian (or at least some Catholics are).

T

TashMeyer76

DITTO TO THAT~ !! After All the Pope is only a man, with a higher designation than most average humans. But still fail-able.
If you ask me, it's not the Pope who's the problem, so much as it's the people who worship him. Yes, I know some just admire him as a godly role model but plenty worship him.

Hanady

Apr 20, 2012
It doesn't matter, for me, if you believe in Jesus as your only savior that's enough for me and of course im not including also Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses but i dont like how everyone here say that they are Christians and still like to judge and hate Catholics, at least, if they think that they are wrong, they can pray for them and not judge or hate especially here on cc because this is a Christian here, we are all here to talk about Jesus our savior, so:“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

For me that's enough. I don't judge others and I am happy like that.

I don't agree with some things Catholics say and do but there are ungodly and godly people in all of the Christian denominations. I'm not including Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and the like but Catholics are Christian (or at least some Catholics are).

T

TashMeyer76

And this is why TINMAN probably has all those green dots on his profile ---->

The thing is "YE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN, PICK UP A STONE AND THROW IT" None of us are, there are protestant churches, Calvinists, Pentecostal movements and a few others - they all do things that others do not agree with, because in the end some random person decided "God revealed" the right way to him? When in fact all it really is about is

"DO YOU PROCLAIM THAT JESUS IS THE TRUE SON OF GOD, BORN OF THE VIRGIN MARY, WHO DIED FOR OUR SINS, WHO WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD AND ASCENDED TO HEAVEN TO TAKE A RIGHTFUL PLACE AS OUR ADVOCATE AND WHO WILL BE COMING AGAIN?"

Catholic or Protestant - in the end - the truth will reveal itself, so if you put these Denominational interpreted versions aside... WHO DO YOU SERVE?

Hanady

Apr 20, 2012
john-878_5107_1600x1200.jpg Please stop judging others, no one is better than anyone else: "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” We are all brothers and sisters in Christ here, love one another.[h=3][/h]

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
It makes us feel more godly and self righteous when we bash others and cast doubt on their faith.

M

MarkMulder

It makes us feel more godly and self righteous when we bash others and cast doubt on their faith.
what makes you feel even more "godly" is if you claim to be Christ's representative on earth
[and have selfies made of yourself with the crowd, because you think you're so special]