Porn

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joshm1962
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joshm1962

Guest
Addicted to gay porn. Mostly because it fills my boring day. Also I seek for myself what I see going on with other gay males, sexually. I desire their bodies. Their sexual prowess. Etc. lifelong desire to be what other males are. Masculine. Came close once. Trim and good looking. Yet I never wanted gay sex. Although, if the chance was offered, I pray I will decline. My educated premise.. I am what I am through DNA or psychology or PTSD. Long story. I masturbate. That's it.
 
Don't fool yourself by claiming your sins are caused by anything other than your love for sin and its pleasure.

Your actions and thoughts are sinful. Repent of the sin and seek a close relationship with God. Walk by the Spirit and you won't fulfill the lust of the flesh.

Read Galatians 5 in this regard.

Prayer, Bible Study, fellowship, worship, study, meditation, service, and just plain obedience involve walking by the Spirit.

Quit eating vomit instead of steak. God didn't intend man to have sex with man; it's obvious from design.

If you're not a Christian, pray that God would grant you repentance. Realize that you are under his wrath and condemnation due to your sinful nature. Realize that you are going to face him in the judgment.

I highly suggest reading this book on the gospel:

https://kbcworshipblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/whatisthegospel-gilbert.pdf

There are other books and materials on the gospel listed in my profile.
 
You say you are who you are through DNA or psychology or PTSD. True, but that's the physiological & psychological you. Right? What about the spiritual you, the heart of you who wants be happy and liberated and carefree? Who is that person?

Wishing you a joy-filled day!
:)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1167-1390255537-3.gif