Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Positive things
Thread starterbutterfly712
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
"Do not abandon your confidence, which will lead to RICH REWARDS. Simply ENDURE, for when you have done as God requires of you, you will receive the promise." I Peter
(I'm putting this here because today I needed to type it, look at the words, and let them soak in)
Tomorrow afternoon(13th of June), I'm going to be going tractor pulling. Read the thread Tractor Pulling if you want to know more. This is something I do with my aunt Patty and uncle Bill every summer. We go to probably 15 pulls a summer. But, this may possibly be the last summer we go. Why? They're retiring by November and are gonna travel. Anyway, I have to savor the memories.
A couple of customers complimented me; they called me a "good man" and remarked on my "caring demeanor."
Technical support (or anything in customer support/relations) can be hard, but it's cool to help people, even if it's a simple thing that's not profoundly impactful.