Post a Gif or image to describe how you feel right now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 16, 2020
Playing Mario kart online racing mode right now, this is how I feel when I get 1st place, cause if anyone knows, playing online racing against other people is REALLY HARD, like the suffering will put chest hairs on ya, doesn’t matter if you’re a man or woman, makes you tough, lol :p

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
wut is this crazy nonsense, =

Aug 16, 2020
Trying to see a movie (Bill and Ted: Face the Music) but it’s raining, lol. But we need it up where I live, the river beds have been dry and plants basically brown and dead.

Jul 20, 2019
iu.jpg Blessed , valued, loved, filled with the Holy Spirit, great love for the mighty God.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Trying to see a movie (Bill and Ted: Face the Music) but it’s raining, lol. But we need it up where I live, the river beds have been dry and plants basically brown and dead.
where is that!?!

Aug 16, 2020
I'm heading to bed, starting to get tired, told myself I would try to go to bed at better times...I have apparently failed today, lol, goodnight y'all

tenor (1).gif

G

Godsgirl83

well, jumping all around cc tonight and it's like I have all these:

I'm laughing, crying, getting mad, finding hope.........