post a pic of your church! :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
Might seem silly, just thought it might be cool for us to see what each others churches look like.

This one is mine iv been going to all my life. Well sadly i have'nt been in awhile, but still. Church of Christ :)

Jul 15, 2011
church.jpg

Thank you for starting the thread, vanillakay. It's a great idea.

Your church has an intimate look. Like it would withstand history. Nevertheless, it would be a more complete picture with you involved.

I almost fell out of my chair at your church, Yac11. I hope you ladies have a good day!

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
419801_10151202986514789_2130505289_n.jpg

My church...

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
C

choosingmylife

This is a good thread :)

Last edited:

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
View attachment 55788

Thank you for starting the thread, vanillakay. It's a great idea.

Your church has an intimate look. Like it would withstand history. Nevertheless, it would be a more complete picture with you involved.

I almost fell out of my chair at your church, Yac11. I hope you ladies have a good day!

yeah mine is small and not pretty but its the little church that could! :) and wow! yours is amazing too. Love the fountain out front