Post encouraging/ edifying scripture that has blessed you today😊

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
I understand this may not be the place, but I would want it to be shown me...

If you could look over this for a comparison of what you wrote and see if that is what you saw.

Revelation 1:4 John TO the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace,
from Him which is, and which was, and which is to come and FROM the seven Spirits which are before His throne

Here It Is Brother

Deu 33:3“ Indeed, He loves the peoples; All His holy ones are (in His hand), they sit at Your feet, receiving of Your words.​

7 STARS in His hand = Seven Angels = Seven Messengers = Seven Pastors IN the churches

Dan 12:3, 10 “Those who have insight will (shine brightly) like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, (like the stars) forever and ever. 10 “Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.​

John was delivering Grace & Peace From God. From the 7 Spirits/Saints in Heaven, and From Our Lord: TO the 7 Lampstands = 7 Churches/Congregations/Saints on Earth = [7 lamps of Fire/*CUH/7 Spirits Throne Room] = Lamb Throne 7 eyes 7 Horns = 7 Spirits of God Sent Out Into ALL The Earth.

Jhn 17:22 “The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one.

Mat 13:43 “Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Mat 5:14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden

Rev 21:7 “He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

1Co 3:16 Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Rev 21:22 I saw no temple in it, because the Lord God, the Almighty, and the Lamb are its temple.

Jhn 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and will come to him and make Our abode with him.

Friend

Dec 7, 2021
I understand this may not be the place, but I would want it to be shown me...

If you could look over this for a comparison of what you wrote and see if that is what you saw.

Revelation 1:4 John TO the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace,
from Him which is, and which was, and which is to come and FROM the seven Spirits which are before His throne

Here It Is Brother

Deu 33:3“ Indeed, He loves the peoples; All His holy ones are (in His hand), they sit at Your feet, receiving of Your words.​

7 STARS in His hand = Seven Angels = Seven Messengers = Seven Pastors IN the churches

Dan 12:3, 10 “Those who have insight will (shine brightly) like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, (like the stars) forever and ever. 10 “Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.​

John was delivering Grace & Peace From God, From the 7 Spirits/Saints in Heaven, and From Our Lord: TO the 7 Lampstands = 7 Churches/Congregations/Saints on Earth = [7 lamps of Fire/*CUH/7 Spirits Throne Room] = Lamb Throne 7 eyes 7 Horns = 7 Spirits of God Sent Out Into ALL The Earth.

*CUH = “COME UP HERE

Mat 13:43 “Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Mat 5:14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden

Rev 21:7 “He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

1Co 3:16 Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Rev 21:22 I saw no temple in it, because the Lord God, the Almighty, and the Lamb are its temple.

Jhn 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and will come to him and make Our abode with him.

Tea-rose

Dec 22, 2021
1st John 4:9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him……This is Christmas 😊✝️

Oct 5, 2021
Zechariah 9:9
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Dec 29, 2021
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to follow all that I commanded you; and behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Matthew 28:19‭-‬20 NASB2020

User00

Dec 30, 2021
2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.