Post Trib Rapture?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 26, 2023
I think the rapture is neither post nor pre tribulation.. From what I read from scripture seems like the tribulation will get to a point where even the elect would not be able to endure.. this is why those days are "shortened"... and this is the point when the rapture takes place.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I think the rapture is neither post nor pre tribulation.. From what I read from scripture seems like the tribulation will get to a point where even the elect would not be able to endure.. this is why those days are "shortened"... and this is the point when the rapture takes place.
The reference to "the elect" here is not a reference to the Church, but the believing Jews during the Tribulation. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people [THE JEWS]: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people [THE JEWS] shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (Dan 12:1)

The Resurrection/Rapture takes place long before this time. And there is no event which must precede it. But God has a specific number of Gentiles in mind which need to be added to the Church. This is called "the fulness of the Gentiles". When that number is complete, the Rapture will take place. And only God knows the number and and the timing.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
No. Inform yourself. Take your time. Spend a few weekends......whatever it takes.

Search results for query: tribulation - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums

Search results for query: tribulation saints - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums

Search results for query: harpazo - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums

Search results for query: daniel 9 - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat. These may help understand:

Pre-Trib Great GRACE Departure I
+
Pre-Trib Great GRACE Departure II

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
rapture to occur at the Second Coming
Daniel 9:27 KJV
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Revelation 12:13-14 KJV
And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. [14] And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. [14] And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Continuing.......
Revelation 12

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Revelation 12:13-14 KJV...MID TRIB
Thanks, I perceive these:

THREE Future "raptures!":​

Mid-Trib? = In the Time Of Jacob's (Israel's 'woman') Trouble:

(2) witnesses "ascended up to heaven" (Rev 11:11-12 KJV), And:

(3) 144,000 "sealed on earth" (Rev 7:4-8 KJV), and then "redeemed {raptured?}
from the earth, And found before *The Throne Of God" (14:3-5 KJV)

However, prior to these, when The Current Dispensation of Grace Is
Closed = Pre-Trib?:

(1) our "The Body Of CHRIST's" (ONE New 'man' - Eph 2:15) #:

Great GRACE Departure To Heaven!
(Romans - Philemon, Esp. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18;
1 Corinthians 15:51-52 KJV) More, in depth, here:

Pre-Trib Great GRACE Departure I
+
Pre-Trib Great GRACE Departure II
----------------------------
Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II)!

Feb 8, 2023
Still on earth !
I definitely DO NOT believe in pre but am still unsure as to mid or post gathering.

I do know there are many promises & that he is NOT slack concerning them. We will & are sealed, protected and promised to be overcomers of all;

Screenshot_20230210-094136~2.png

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
the remnant of her seed,
Those who overcame “the man child” were caught up unto God. They kept their garments unspotted by the world.
Revelation 12:5 KJV
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

(Revelation 2:26-27 KJV
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: [27] And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.)
(Satan was so angry with that body, he wanted to destroy her before those overcomers were caught up to meet the Lord in the air)
(Mid Trib)
“The remnant of her seed”
“The remnant” because now they see that they have been left behind.
Now they repent of their compromising, backsliden worldly ways.
And
Now they keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 13:5,7 KJV
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and **power was given unto him to continue** forty and two months. [7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

“To overcome them”
If you are a too gutless jellyfish Christian now, then when you see that you have been left behind, it will be all out 100% for Christ then.
And to face martyrdom.
(If you have not already entered eternity.)

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
The Return of the Son of Man
…28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

Job 30:
26Does the hawk take flight by your understanding
and spread his wings toward the south?
27Does the eagle soar at your command
and make his nest on high?
28He dwells on a cliff and lodges there;
his stronghold is on a rocky crag.
29From there he spies out food;
his eyes see it from afar.

30His young ones feast on blood;
and where the slain are, there he is.”

Radius

Feb 11, 2013

what does this have to do with the rapture?

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
what does this have to do with the rapture?

This is when the Antichrist begins his reign. “In the midst of the week”

2 Thessalonians 2:4,7 KJV
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. [7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

(Ephesians 5:32 KJV
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.)

When the mystery, the body of Christ the Church, is finished, he will, “be taken out of the way.”

The Antichrist cannot reign while Gods OBEDIENT children are on earth.

God is so gracious. His children who are DISOBEDIENT get another chance. They are left behind, to be martyred or however God allows them to be, overcome, because they now repent of their disobedience, but they missed out on the rapture. God takes them a different way.
Revelation 12:17 KJV
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 13:7 KJV
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
God is a God of pattern.
Believers saved before the flood
Believers saved before soddom and gomorrah
Believers will be saved before the antichrist.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
God is a God of pattern.
Believers saved before the flood
Believers saved before soddom and gomorrah
Believers will be saved before the antichrist.
Actually, believers were saved in the flood, by an ark. Scripture speaks of the flood water as symbolic of what saves us, not the ark.
Believers saved during the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. They could actually turn back and watch the fire reigning down on it, though they were instructed not to turn back.
The antichrist must first be revealed and what saves us, or rather Who saves us, is the One Who reveals Him with the brightness of His coming, and that brightness destroys the antichrist (i.e. casts him and the false prophet into the lake of fire, and therefore, be 'taken away') and binds the dragon a thousand years.